RAT II in D2 ??

I was just introduced to the RAT 1 in CF and D2- awesome knife for really reasonable price. Makes my wife question my ZT's!

Has the RAT II ever been offered in D2 or is it likely to be done at some point?

Thanks,
Bill

I'm holding out for this too. Rat I is a bit large for me.

I'll be definitely snatching one of these up when they come out. :thumbup:

I prefer the Rat 1 but I believe I'll have to pick one up for my wife.

I am encouraged to hear this. I am impressed with the value for function of my RAT 1 CFD2---- I can see three RAT 2's in my future.

Bill

You guys are going to end up with all my money! I already got two RAT 1s in D2.

this is good news :)

been carrying my CF D2 RAT1 quite frequently -- still rocking the factory edge; still shaving sharp! Where as my Aus-8 would've been touched up twice already.

The D2 is also taking on a patina I'm really digg'n it. Gotta remember to grab a photo tonight.

this is good news :)

been carrying my CF D2 RAT1 quite frequently -- still rocking the factory edge; still shaving sharp! Where as my Aus-8 would've been touched up twice already.

The D2 is also taking on a patina I'm really digg'n it. Gotta remember to grab a photo tonight.

I safequeened my CF one. I kind if bought it in a whim when I already had a tan one. I keep wanting to switch it up but I figure since I have the normal one I should keep it new in the box in case they turn into collectibles, but the longer the time goes by and I see no one looking for one the more I want to take it out, reprofile it and carry it.

I reprofiled my tan one to 30 inclusive, it still holds an edge very well. The factory edge isn't really much more obtuse but just uneven. On the tan one, one side was 15 degrees while the other was probably about 20.

What about the Rat1A??? Why not d2 on the assist? :(

If the Rat1A came in d2 that was cryo treated, I would buy so many I couldn't keep track of the transaction records.
Well not literally, I am awesome at keeping records, but like 3 to 4 for starts, maybe 10 or so total

Didn't even know the rat1 came in d2 until now, gonna go trolling the internet to buy it just because I love me some D2

One thing I found really disappointing is how OKC's customer service would never reply. I asked for months if there would be a D2 RAT 2 or anything alike and they just ignored it. That is definitely one knife I would be interested in.

I'd pop for a Rat 2 in D2. I'm waiting for the Rat 1 in D2 to come back to stores.

I've been very pleased with my RAT 1's in D2.

And you can count me in on buying a couple of RAT 2's when they are available in D2.

Back