Reate Bushido?

My Reate Bushido is still going strong. One minor issue was the blade went uncentered. This was due to the pivot screw coming loose. A bit of blue Loctite fixed it.

Liking mine. :)

50406625882_78022c23fe_k.jpg

I would love to see a longer bladed version.

I would love to see a longer bladed version.

Reate made the Todd Begg Steelcraft Kwaiken with 3.75” and 4” blade lengths a while back. Regular side flippers not front/top.

My Reate Tribute front/top flipper is very much like my Reate Bushido with a different drop point blade shape and a zirconium bolster.

bajoRGH.jpg

tspQlWj.jpg

eGrO7p1.jpg

S34MUa4.jpg

AlNd3w5.jpg

cybm55p.jpg

The thing that turned me off of the bushido is just how darn chonky it looked, especially compared to the pena front flippers which I love. Is the tribute noticably slimmer?

The thing that turned me off of the bushido is just how darn chonky it looked, especially compared to the pena front flippers which I love. Is the tribute noticably slimmer?

Reate Bushido and Tribute have about the same dimensions. Even within the Pena X series some are slimmer than others with the Trapper being the slimmest.

Here are pictures of some of my Front/Top flippers in September 2020. I’ve added a few more since: Reate Tribute, WE Black Void Opus and Isham Abstruse.

1. Pena X Series Apache
  2. Reate Bushido
  3. Pena X Series Trapper
  4. Kizer Feist Reverse Tanto
  5. Kizer Feist Drop Point

NoU8cJD.jpg

ZImwzbG.jpg

O1W5ZH9.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. The bushido doesn't look too bad next to the apache there. Maybe one of these days I'll give the bushido or tribute a try.

Just bought a Bushido and still on the hunt for Sanjo. Please lmk if anyone has a lead on one. I emailed Poggetti directly but would prefer a USA sale. Will pay top dollar.

thanks!

Just bought a Bushido and still on the hunt for Sanjo. Please lmk if anyone has a lead on one. I emailed Poggetti directly but would prefer a USA sale. Will pay top dollar.

thanks!

The Guy Poggetti Sanjo will be available in March 2021 and only 300 made.

If anyone lands a Bushido black on burlap, I will pay dollar. Willing to also trade my LNIB Emerson Elvia

Back