1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Reate Knives District 9-Plus

Discussion in 'Reate Knives' started by ReaTe, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Ad58

Ad58

May 23, 2005
  2. ReaTe

ReaTe

Feb 15, 2014
  3. Ad58

Ad58

May 23, 2005
    But they are ceramic? It is a bit confusing .. I thought that the D9 plus was introduced after the Horizon C. The HC uses multi row ball bearings. Why didn't you choose for multi-row in the D9 plus then?

4. Ad58

Ad58

May 23, 2005
    I just saw on some video the outside edges are not chamfered (strange thing is the inside edges are) Isn't this causing hot-spots in your hand?

5. TimeOnTarget

TimeOnTarget

Mar 21, 2016
    I have not done any heavy cutting with mine yet, but the entire handles are contoured. It feels comfortable to me.

6. Ad58

Ad58

May 23, 2005
    Ok, my D9 plus was delivered this morning. It is hard to believe how good this knife is... Perfection all the way and in every respect! The dark stonewash is just perfect also. Very ergonomic and it flips as only Reate knives can!
    Very happy camper here!

7. TimeOnTarget

TimeOnTarget

Mar 21, 2016
    Welcome to the club!

The knife is really spectacular, especially for the money. :thumbup:

8. Ad58

Ad58

May 23, 2005
    I totally agree sir! I might like it even more then my Horizon-C ... :eek: Or my ZT 0562 CF...