Reate Knives&Kirby Lambert collaboration 2018 high-end knife: Crossroads

Reate will help you if needed.
I wouldn’t sand the insert. I would disassemble assuming you have quality torx drivers. When you remove the blade you’ll be able to see how far the liner springs over. My guess is that it doesn’t have enough tension. It should have enough tension to move a distance of the full width of the tang or more.
Gently bend it. Check the travel. Bend more. Go slowly and don’t overbend. It won’t take much. Reassemble and check.

I emailed Reate & I got a response within 5 minutes. Can you believe that?! On a Saturday at this time of the day. I'm impressed! I'm sure this will all get worked out.

I'm still geekin out about how quickly they got back to me. That is just an immense reassurance of their commitment to customer satisfaction. I am so impressed that I'll be looking at their site for yet another knife to buy. I've recently purchased 3 different Microtech OTF knives (Troodon, Combat Troodon & an Ultratech) & a Spyderco (Ark) & a bunch of Benchmades, (Anthem, 275 Adamas, 375 Adamas, 581 Barrage, Aileron & others I'm forgetting), Plus my 2 Southern Grind Knives. A carbon fiber spider monkey & a Jackyl Pup. I know there are others I've purchased recently that I'm forgetting about. But as you can see, I buy alot. So when I find a company that treats me well & responds incredibly quick, they are gonna have a lifetime
member for now on.
spMImqb.png

Maybe I'll get that one next.... or
QGLE9Dx.png

Man, just works of art. I love the anodizing.

I'd look at liong mah as well. They're made by Reate and he has excellent customer service as well. He deals with his clients personally. I got an email back from liong mah himself in 3 minutes. And his knives are awesome.
I emailed Reate & I got a response within 5 minutes. Can you believe that?! On a Saturday at this time of the day. I'm impressed! I'm sure this will all get worked out.

Back