Review Recent Warranty Reviews and a ZT fail.

wwells20 wwells20 is a good dude in my limited contact with him, seems like a nice guy! Definitely wouldn't mind buying a custom from him - good to hear on warranty support after the sale!
His customs start at about $200, mine with the options I picked ran a whopping $225, and that got me a CPM-154 blade. It's unreal what he does for the price, especially considering it is custom folders.

I recently had an impressive example of Benchmade cs. I went to a chain sporting goods store that sells most major knife brands, and I had my North fork axis lock with me. Just a few days prior I had bent the clip by catching it on something. I showed the employee because he was clearly a serious knife guy, not your typical employee. He said, "I can fix that right now if you want. Benchmade sends us extra screws and clips for things like that."
So he fixed it on the spot. Saved me from having to send it in or make calls or emails.

wwells20 wwells20 is a good dude in my limited contact with him, seems like a nice guy! Definitely wouldn't mind buying a custom from him - good to hear on warranty support after the sale!
Thanks Josh. You're another "Good dude" Folks, Josh helped me out BIG time on a problem I had. He reached out to me out of the blue. Things like that should not go unnoticed. Credit due Josh.

His customs start at about $200, mine with the options I picked ran a whopping $225, and that got me a CPM-154 blade. It's unreal what he does for the price, especially considering it is custom folders.
Thank you sir. I'm glad we got your problem resolved. You're a stand up dude. thanks

Back