Red alert traditionals!

I'm not sure if I've posted here before without looking back:confused:

1996 Case 6318 Dark Red bone Stockman and Dark Red Soup Anniversary TC:thumbsup:
ACdNdE.jpg

gSZOHT.jpg

I'm not sure if I've posted here before without looking back:confused:

1996 Case 6318 Dark Red bone Stockman and Dark Red Soup Anniversary TC:thumbsup:
ACdNdE.jpg

gSZOHT.jpg
Paul, I don't remember seeing those together before so I'm glad I saw them today. Both are brilliantly colored supreme knives. I have a soup barlow but not a red bone stockman so that's the one I'm obsessing on at this time. Just fantastic! Most often when I see a red pocket worn they look to pink for me. Ya got a good one my friend, both sides, thanks for posting it! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Paul, I don't remember seeing those together before so I'm glad I saw them today. Both are brilliantly colored supreme knives. I have a soup barlow but not a red bone stockman so that's the one I'm obsessing on at this time. Just fantastic! Most often when I see a red pocket worn they look to pink for me. Ya got a good one my friend, both sides, thanks for posting it! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you James, I got lucky with this stockman being a nice, even, deep dark red. I agree that most times they lack the consistency of uniform dye throughout:thumbsup:

Merry Christmas to you and your family:)

Thank you James, I got lucky with this stockman being a nice, even, deep dark red. I agree that most times they lack the consistency of uniform dye throughout:thumbsup:

Merry Christmas to you and your family:)
Thanks Paul!
I've heard that red is one of the more difficult of colors to get right when dying bone, so having a nice dark, even one like yours is special.
Sometimes I think that the color variation in Case knives is one of their better attributes.:eek: Either it challenges me to find a way to improve the color or, in extreme cases, it simply saves me money.;)
I pray that your family's holiday is safe, joyful and memorable as you celebrate the glorious reason for the season.:cool: Merry Christmas my friend!
Hope you get something extra special as a stocking stuffer this year. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back