Attention Redmeadow Email Newsletter (Dibs, Sales, Etc..)

I signed up for the newsletter. Would love to get a Cowbell in the collection some day. 👍🏻
Got your Email and added your name, I added your name to the Giveaway List as well. I've got some Cowbells comin soon. Thanks for the interest!

I'm enjoying watching these evolve, they're getting more character each time.

I'll be drawing for this one either today or tomorrow.

This would be a handy little workhorse around the shop. A little bit of a larger handle on this one compared to the last, locks into a surprisingly nice grip.
20240430_105939-02.jpeg

Wharncliffe sheaths are always so awkward looking 😆
20240430_110018-02.jpeg

I can't in good conscious call these Wingbats, I think they may need a more dignified name!

I'm enjoying watching these evolve, they're getting more character each time.

I'll be drawing for this one either today or tomorrow.

This would be a handy little workhorse around the shop. A little bit of a larger handle on this one compared to the last, locks into a surprisingly nice grip.
View attachment 2562264

Wharncliffe sheaths are always so awkward looking 😆
View attachment 2562265

I can't in good conscious call these Wingbats, I think they may need a more dignified name!
So Dingus is back on the table?🤣

Name drawn for I believe the 5th one this year. Congrats to Patrick. Heard back from him and he's takin it, I'll have it shipped out in the morning.

With 50 names on the list and three drawn so far, you've got a 1 in 47 chance. Next blade is done and the winner will be drawn next week sometime.

I'd love to hear some feedback on these and any requests for blade shapes. Daggers? Herb choppers? Funky ideas welcome.

Back