Pictures here! Redmeadow picture thread

We'll definitely have to talk business, I'd like to get a good shot for some shirts. A few ideas of the top of my head would be, Serrano with the Model 10..... Coffin handle with a pocket revolver and a bottle.... Bullnose with a 45-70... A lot of good possible combinations.

I'm definitely up for it - I'm already thinking up some ideas. I'm shoot you a PM.

Thats an absolutely Epic photo Dylan.
Agreed! :cool: :thumbsup:

Two serious questions, are you for hire and do you have a classic handgun or revolver that you could set up a shot like that with?

Thanks, John! I'm happy to setup any shots you would like. I have a number of cap and ball revolvers - '58 Remington New Army, Remington pocket revolver, Colt Walker, a couple other Colts as well.

In terms of more conventional arms - a Colt Lawman, a couple of S&W Model 10s, a single action Colt reproduction, a Ruger Wrangler. What I don't have, a buddy of mine easily has - so I have ready access to a lot of options.

I used to have an old GI Ithaca 1911 that was in pretty sweet shape but I traded it for an AR-15 a number of years ago (I still kinda of regret that to this day).

I can get some good shots with some sweet rifles too - Winchesters, an old Springfield in .45-70, M1 Garand, among many others.

We'll definitely have to talk business, I'd like to get a good shot for some shirts. A few ideas of the top of my head would be, Serrano with the Model 10..... Coffin handle with a pocket revolver and a bottle.... Bullnose with a 45-70... A lot of good possible combinations.
I think I really like where this is going! :D Gray in XXL please...

83h1cT6.jpg

Thanks Mike, I was certain leatherwork would be my nemesis forever but we are at least close to seeing eye to eye now
63621da444394c343babdff22be3d718

The best part of that picture is one of those leather projects is handstitched and the other one is sewn on a machine, hard to tell which.

Great shot Greg, the kids loved seeing the keychain put to use! They've got a ton of shapes drawn up and figured the Cowbell was a good place to start.

Great shots Phil, those old locks are awesome. Great reference of the two blades also. I wonder though, how does that combination lock work or is not a combination and some method of marking time?

Thanks for the comments guys.

I inherited the locks from my elderly in-laws who lived with us for several years before she passed away last November and he moved into real assisted living last July. They were lifelong collectors of antiques, knickknacks, (and other old junk. ;) ). The dials on the combination lock are frozen up. There is a smaller dial on the back side with numbers 1 thru 10. I would guess that it requires one number combination on the front dial and a different one on the back dial to release the lock. At least they make an interesting background for knife photos.

Phil

Here is all my Redmeadow knives in one shot, I wasn’t able to do this since June. I had lost my Serrano in my camping stuff and found it at the last camp out it was in the pocket inside my folded up tent. I was happy to find it and it was in good shape. I haven’t carried the warny yet just been in an OTF mood so there has been Microtechs in the pocket for the last few months. John I think an XL Serrano would be great add 1-1/2 to the blade.
E9F8E751-0207-4E93-B1CA-2E8F50959260.jpegE6FF09A6-5A12-458B-BD47-7F6155DFC991.jpeg

Great shot Greg! Thanks for postin that, I love seein that patina and those worn sheaths.

I'd like to make something similar to the Serrano with an aggressive clip point, a little longer blade and thicker steel.

Back