Regarding Knifemaker Websites....

That's a good idea, I never thought about that. I'll see if I can figure out how to post them there. A lot of them are unlisted on my youtube channel and just show up in here since they were informational stuff about what we were working on at the moment.

Great ideas guys, keep them coming.

Site looks great and the John Adams quote is fantastic.

Wondering if tabs for the different sections may work better, instead of having to scroll to the top to get back to another section or have it so the nav bar stays on top instead of moving with the page.

just my .02

Last edited:
Site looks great and the John Adams quote is fantastic.

Wondering if tabs for the different sections may work better, instead of having to scroll to the top to get back to another section or have it so the nav bar stays on top instead of moving with the page.

just my .02
Thanks Scott, I've always liked that quote. Sticking to principles and havin integrity seem to be fading concepts anymore.

I was thinking the same thing about the tabs. I'm definitely going to put the FAQ's on another page. I'll play around with that, all the scrolling is cumbersome.

Site needs a lot of brass accents!🤪😁

tumblr_n4rax0dPaE1rytwo9o1_500.gif

BRASSPHEMER!!

Lots of nice stuff highlighting your talents.
I might yank the photo of the stainless S&W, since it doesn't show the knife well anyway and you aren't pushing the weapon vibe. I think it is Coop who said somewhere "don't bring a gun to a knife photo".
I guess one thing to clarify (make it easier to find) for a random guest is how and when they might be able to buy something.

I like guns in knife pics, just my .02 cents Canadian…

Back