Reinhardt Teaser

I cannot wait! I have a number of Kuk's (even a few HI's) and the CS Gurka Kukri is by far my favorite. I'm dying to put this one into a chop off with the CS Gurka. Beckers new Kukri blade design is absolutely beautiful to me. Granted.....I'm a little concerned with the thickness, but a kukri with a blade designed like this with the legendary Becker handle screams awesomeness.

I cannot wait! I have a number of Kuk's (even a few HI's) and the CS Gurka Kukri is by far my favorite. I'm dying to put this one into a chop off with the CS Gurka. Beckers new Kukri blade design is absolutely beautiful to me. Granted.....I'm a little concerned with the thickness, but a kukri with a blade designed like this with the legendary Becker handle screams awesomeness.

3/16ths so not thin, but not a HI thickness either. Personally, I think its going to be perfect, or damn close.

I like it. I may need to get one for each hand. If I only get one... the other will get jealous.

I'm so in on one of these... Used to have and original BKT kukri, this one looks thicker

I'm so in on one of these... Used to have and original BKT kukri, this one looks thicker

It is thicker, Biker. The original was 1/8th the new ones are gonna be 3/16ths Will make them spot on imho. I believe that the Reinhardt Combad Kukri was 3/16ths als, but I could be wrong.

With these coming out the BK4 is going to quickly become obsolete.

Never happen, although the RK looks like an awesome blade. You can't beat the 4 for weight to performance ratio.

Having said that, I'll be getting one if I'm still kicking.

Doc

looking tasty!
hopefully there will be a proto or 2 available for testing at the gatherings this fall.

Awesome, if you send it UPS I'll have to sign for it. I hope you sent it FedEx or USPS.

I really do need one of these, I just can't wait to put it up against Lennox Busse kuks...
I think this one might woop their INFI a..
But who knows... Time will show, and so will the videos comming up after we get to test them in hand......

Wish it came with a convex grind...

In any case I'm in for one, probably two. Finally someone doing a modern kukri "right".

Back