Reinhardt Teaser

Because I wanted you to tell me to say that. I give you the illusion of control, easier to keep you in the matrix that way.

that's nice dear, go have a cookie, and you'll be right as rain

Last time I ate 3 'cookies' I was floating for 26 hours :/ I'd rather an RBK

Last time I ate 3 'cookies' I was floating for 26 hours :/ I'd rather an RBK

I ain't allowed those kinds of cookies. These were just regular cookies from subway. I stopped there on my way from the bar and got a samitch for drunk me and one more for sober me. I'm considerate like that.

You sir are a genius.

high me has done that for sober me a few times. Like when I bbq at like 11pm so sober me can have steak and eggs the next morning :D

Can we get a summary on when to expect the RBK release? I know there is a lot of information in this thread but it is very difficult to cover all 35 pages with a lot of jokes and side conversations within. I have had money put aside since Christmas time and this is the season that I would be using it the most. The exchange threads are getting harder and harder to resist and the HI khuk's are looking better and better as the RBK's are beginning to look like a myth.

Can we get a summary on when to expect the RBK release? I know there is a lot of information in this thread but it is very difficult to cover all 35 pages with a lot of jokes and side conversations within. I have had money put aside since Christmas time and this is the season that I would be using it the most. The exchange threads are getting harder and harder to resist and the HI khuk's are looking better and better as the RBK's are beginning to look like a myth.

summary: don't wait. it's Summer. go buy stuff. use it.

there is no expected release date. there is a hold up, and when it's resolved, we'll be told. that's about as much as we will get.

and no, the reasons for the holdup are "business". also, anytime anyone asks, they bump it a week or two out. so, the more you ask, the more you wait. at least 2017 by this point though. unless they are nice.

also, the prototypes released were made of 440a, and made in china, and the emperor has no clothes.

We'll get it when KA BAR is ready to release it basically.

There was hopes that it would be ready for shot. Then there was hopes it would be ready for Blade. You can't rush genius ;) I'd hate for them to rush it to production and end up with a product that is inferior. They will release it when its perfected enough to have that BK&T stamped on and ready to go. Fingers crossed for Christmas!

My only question... is will there be a clear coated version :D Like what they are now doing with the 2 and the 9. Now that would be awesome!

summary: don't wait. it's Summer. go buy stuff. use it.

there is no expected release date. there is a hold up, and when it's resolved, we'll be told. that's about as much as we will get.

and no, the reasons for the holdup are "business". also, anytime anyone asks, they bump it a week or two out. so, the more you ask, the more you wait. at least 2017 by this point though. unless they are nice.

also, the prototypes released were made of 440a, and made in china, and the emperor has no clothes.

I told him to say that last part. :D

At least it's looking like, when it does come out, it will have been long enough since I got my HI that the female can't nag too much..

Back