How To Remove advert on blade?

I have used larger versions of the flapper wheels around the house to refinish a stainless sink and commercial countertop, looked as good as new, prepping outdoor metalwork for painting and cleaned up a machete once, ended up looking as good as new as well. Used one in 120 grit to clean up the spine on my camp knife after someone I regrettably dated, over used a fire steel. I used the smaller versions at work for smoothing curved shapes in copper RF elements, imparts a smooth machined appearance.

The flapper wheels can be quite handy but for a knife Id recommend paying close attention to direction of rotation so it doesn't snag the edge and toss the knife into your eye... Also use a smooth consistent speed and a light touch so the pattern looks consistent.

Edit to add: The reason the wheels popped into my head was because the size and grit of the smaller wheels more closely matched the hollow grind in the buck and I have noticed in the past that using flat abrasive media on curves tends to impart less than crisp edges and inconsistent pattern.

Last edited:
Back