Replacement scales for Bugout

I’ve held a couple different bugouts with cf scales and the best IMO are the Rogue Bladeworks cf “carve” scales. I like them so much I bought 2 sets. Great fit and finish, real quality cf too.
D6-D21-DDD-10-F9-4386-9-C3-C-E0061-CD42385.jpg

Bringing back this thread, which of those do you like the best and why? So many options for scales I'm having a hard time deciding.
Difficult question, almost like asking which of my children / dogs / mistresses I prefer. The 535GRY is back to stock scales so that might indicate I like the Flytanium scales least.

I have the Orange Mini Bugout with OEM scales. Not going to put after market scales on this one. Like the weight as is and especially like the thin blade. Thin like a lot of traditional knives.

I’ve held a couple different bugouts with cf scales and the best IMO are the Rogue Bladeworks cf “carve” scales. I like them so much I bought 2 sets. Great fit and finish, real quality cf too.
D6-D21-DDD-10-F9-4386-9-C3-C-E0061-CD42385.jpg

Great pic yamsi12, I ordered some Rogue Bladeworks Carve carbon fiber scales to try out. I appreciate your picture. Your picture is what made me choose them.

JonesE

All these pictures are great, i really can’t decide what to get. Guess it doesn’t really matter right now since everybody seems to be out of stock..,

All these pictures are great, i really can’t decide what to get. Guess it doesn’t really matter right now since everybody seems to be out of stock..,
Seriously, love seeing they these companies are getting a lot of business, but I want some scales! haha

Rogue carve, classic, and grip tech G10 are currently in stock on their myshopify site.

JonesE

I just bought two sets of scales. One is from Aimfront, in green aluminum, and I love them. I also ordered a micarta set from a company called Ripps Garage Tech. I haven’t received those yet, but if anybody is curious I can let you know what I think when I get them. Here are a couple links:

Back