Request - Busse Pizza Cutter :)

It even matches your kitchen.
Waki works great:thumbsup:;)
image_2598-1-jpg.1225441

Zero ground, zero topping displacement :cool:

Yeah, something like that, or the ones that are shaped the same but made for on handed use with almost like an axe head on it... I've seen them used in baking as well for dough cutting.

You pretty much read my mind, but after seeing some of the other postings here apparently I'm late to the party and a little light on blade length.

Currently, and historically, we have always cut our pizza on the aluminum pizza tray we put in the oven, or the sandstone type thing that we use for a mock brick oven to get that kind of crust. But both of them have very curved edges, so just taking a Waki, AK47, or F16 would make it difficult.

Off topic a bit... Unfortunately, and I know I should, we don't use a cutting board because our kitchen space is so limited in the house that I am currently trying to get out of. Our last house's kitchen was probably 200 square feet by itself with an island that I put a butcher block top on. I loved it. This one is more of like a 70's-80's apartment kitchen that's about as big as a bathroom stall. Two people can't cook in it at the same time. It's horrible for those of us who love to cook. At least we can have the grill going and the kitchen going at the same time and not kill each other going by. But it still makes it hard to work together.

Busse nail trimmer, Busse nose hair cutter, Busse razor...
Come on, it‘s „Busse Combat“, not „Busse household goods“.

:rolleyes:
Combating hunger:mad: is as important as combating a hangover:confused:! Except with more steps.

Instructions for combating hangover: Keep drinking!:thumbsup:

Combating hunger would often actually REQUIRE the use of a knife... Or knives!:D

Any tool made from infi would be sweet! I saw esee made a small arrowhead you can pack with your survival knife to make a spear With in survival hunting situations. I think an infi spear head would be awesome. It would be good use of leftover pieces Of steel after the blades are cut out. I hope someone from busse sees this because I can’t convince myself to buy any other knife brands products View attachment 1394130

Being an emergency kit guy, I have a few of those and they are cool and versatile. Easy to lash, small and light for emergency carry, and also perform as a micro-knife as needed.

Heck, I’d even be alright with a Busse pizza wheel. A pizza wheel with G10? Sign me up! What I would really like to see is a Busse fork. A fork and knife would cover the majority of my meals, and I could tell the lady, “All I want is a little spoon, but we can cut straight to forking”.

Last edited:
Back