reveal 14 what would you pick!

CruCarta and MagnaCut Manix 2. S110V Millie 2. Ceramic Mule. Though there are plenty more that have my interest, those are the top few.

maybe the s90v XL Para šŸ˜
This one didn't have as much impact since there is also the blurple version in S110V. I don't know if I could tell the difference in s90V and S110V but maybe people have their own color preferences.

I like the Manix 2 in CruCarta and The Salt version In CPM MagnaCut.

Plus the Bodacious. I might wait for a sprint run in different blade steel and handle color though.

So far, I'm looking at the Para 3 LW Salt, Bodacious, and one of the Millie 2 variants; still researching which and if there are others.

Crucarta Manix 2 XL so I can finally experience CW and because its tip is more robust than the Native Chief and the Military.
Maybe also the SE Chaparral to transplant its blade in the Raffir Noble model (if they are in fact interchangeable). :cool:

I am still waiting for a magnacut model I like. It is an epic reveal for sure, but i already have enough FRN and compression lock knives.. otherwise the Native Chief would be right down my alley. The Catcherman would be also a buy, but I have a very nice Marttiini for fish and a more robust Bark River fillet knife for game.

This Reveal is the best Ive seen! Wow so many thats on my list! I wasnt planning on buying any more PM2's, already have 6 or 7, but I think I "need" the yellow and black salt one. I love Spydercos salt line. No need to worry about rust in a sweaty pocket or a day at the beach.

Heres what I want

Bodacious
Military 2 Crucarta
Manix 2 Salt
Native Chief Salt
Stretch 2 XL Salt
Spymyto
Catcherman
Mule Team MT40

Not a knife but the Profile sharpening rods look interesting , even a cbn

I'm curious see a disassembled Manix 2 Salt to see how it will differ than a regular lightweight. I'm guessing it won't ride on phosphor bronze washers and all the liner parts and spring will be coated and hopefully a stainless material, possibly a ceramic bearing?

have a para 2, had a para 3, I think itā€™s time I get acquainted with the full sized military in its s90/cf glory. Also the bodacious. Absolutely the bodacious.

Back