reveal 14 what would you pick!

Is the Bodacious not resemblant of an American made Tenacious with a compression lock? Actually putting them side by side I guess the tenacious does have the thumb ramp

I'd definitely like to get a Mule Team HIC (MT40) but don't want to fight for it upon release. I'd pay more in the 2ndary market just to avoid that mess.

I might consider getting the Sprint CF S90V Military 2 too but only if I buy a standard S30V Military 2 1st. I like to buy things in sets/pairs where the choice is available.

Last edited:
Would it be weird to want to edc the catcherman? Asking for a friend

I owned an original Catherman and, while it would be a good fish cleaning/filleting knife, IMO it's too long, thin & flexible to use as a regular EDC.

Last edited:
I waited a long time for a Native Chief LW. Glad I waited until this reveal. The Salt line is a favorite of mine so the Native Chief Magnacut is a must. Already pre-ordered.

Native Chief lightweight and the PM2 in Magnacut for me please- budget is a bit tight though so that may be down the road a bit. Would really love to se a Yojimbo in Magnacut, have the S30V one as my work knife and think Magnacut would be a good fit.

Back