RF1 Framelock - Tie-Dye Finish

When you get to where you're ready to play with it, I'm in for an orange Cerakote. Please.

I like it! I'm a little ways away from anything like that at the moment but will be sure to keep you updated here with any progress.

D729

Thanks Daniel for the welcome, I think most of us would agree that in addition to your knife making skills, technical ability and knowledge, your'e a pretty cool guy. Your artistry in steel is amazing! And with all that you are real and friendly to. Thanks for keeping us in the loop with all the new and innovative stuff and taking time to answer our questions. Very impressive indeed Daniel. We appreciate you.

Don

D729

Thanks Daniel for the welcome, I think most of us would agree that in addition to your knife making skills, technical ability and knowledge, your'e a pretty cool guy. Your artistry in steel is amazing! And with all that you are real and friendly to. Thanks for keeping us in the loop with all the new and innovative stuff and taking time to answer our questions. Very impressive indeed Daniel. We appreciate you.

Don

I don't even know what to say... but thanks! That really means a lot. I feel very lucky to have such support and the people I interact with are what makes it the best. Thanks Don! Thanks everyone! :cool: :D :)

D729

Don

Had he just told me to go pound sand, I may have given up this hobby by now. D's top notch, and not in that fake bro-shit you see everywhere else. Dude is legit quality peeps.

Had he just told me to go pound sand, I may have given up this hobby by now. D's top notch, and not in that fake bro-shit you see everywhere else. Dude is legit quality peeps.

Thanks! Helping out is a lot of fun for me too. Knowing that really makes it worth it too!

I'm doing my best to keep things true and real! :D We only have so much time here, keep it legit!

I don't give vintage Micarta to just anyone. :)
Sloth- No booze for me either.
rolf

Amazing Daniel, I know these are old photos but I keep coming back to look at them.

The tie-die has really grown on me. It's turned a knife into an art piece, a joy to look at and play with.

I had a LC Smith double with newly redone color case hardened frame and side locks. Wow it was a stunner!👽

It's mellow to, can't wait dude! Did you sell this one? Maybe the buyer could send us some more pics?

Very nice work Daniel. Matches my frikky...

Much appreciated! :D

Amazing Daniel, I know these are old photos but I keep coming back to look at them.

The tie-die has really grown on me. It's turned a knife into an art piece, a joy to look at and play with.

I had a LC Smith double with newly redone color case hardened frame and side locks. Wow it was a stunner!��

It's mellow to, can't wait dude! Did you sell this one? Maybe the buyer could send us some more pics?

Hey thanks! Case hardening colors are one of those things I really like, I want to color some steel that way eventually.

I looked up the LC Smith, talk about outstanding!

I have a lot of fun with the anodizing and sometimes obsess over it for days. The tie dye is a lot of fun for me to do. I usually have to try a few times and redo the knife until I like it but the results in hand are well worth the effort!

I need to bust out the old "spray paint" and 'Vice " anos... :D link to pics - http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/860269-Fairly-Knives-Photos/page7

I'm just waiting for a bit more sun! :D Lately I have been using my little photo booth outside in the full sun, it is working pretty well!

Back