• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RGT Custom Knife Scales, Titanium, Anodizing, Timascus and more!

well I have an elmax 0562 that is anodized blue framelock side with all blue Ti hardware.......I was wanting something to match that in aluminum with that circle pattern you have........can that be done

If you can't put some blue on the aluminum one maybe Titanium would be the best bet

please hit me back and let me know if you can do that in the ones your doing next week or so.........I was wanting aluminum as I said with some blue on it to match the knife , but if that can't be done then maybe Titanium would work better with your circular pattern on the scale too.......just let me know drop me a message or email later I guess.......thanks brother

Sorry for the lack of activity. I have quit my day job and my last day will be the 27th. From there on out I will be on top again making scales, knives, Mods, and anodizing again.

My first two projects I am going to focus on 100% are the PM2 and Benchmade grip and mini grips. These will be offered in G-10, CF, Aluminum, Copper, Brass and TI. I will then be converting the rest of my linup to all materials and adding many more knives to my list.

Hello. +1 for a set of Ti full size grip scales, when you are able to get some made. I am also considering something for my ZT 0350. I am wondering if the CF in a chevron pattern would be sturdy for occasional use?

Sorry for the lack of activity. I have quit my day job and my last day will be the 27th. From there on out I will be on top again making scales, knives, Mods, and anodizing again.

My first two projects I am going to focus on 100% are the PM2 and Benchmade grip and mini grips. These will be offered in G-10, CF, Aluminum, Copper, Brass and TI. I will then be converting the rest of my linup to all materials and adding many more knives to my list.

Best of luck.......I know you will be getting some of my money!

Bladeaction, Yes the CF should be sturdy enough for EDC. Atony, Thanks!

In the mean time some of my Research and Development scales I have been testing on.

NuSGnwvl.jpg

5uoXpA9l.jpg

5oVQ02Ql.jpg

Lbmrq8yl.jpg

Cant wait for the Grips in Ti!, Southard would be a good one with a Ti scale.

That Plain Ti with the stonewash is where its at, looks really good!

Thanks! Almost got the PM2 100% I am so happy with the fit! That means Ti is next and the Grip and mini grip are next my friends!

pkz1Azhl.jpg

FwRjgZRl.jpg

BeFUJrAl.jpg

Flash sale! I need more monies for materials and tools to get my operation going... I want them gone! The plain ones can be anodized upon request. $115 shipped. Titainum, 0560/0561 and 0562 scales. PM me for more info. Please spread the word.

oxNqWcYl.jpg

Monday I start this gig full time guys! Ill be catching up and going to the moon! Come along for the ride!

0550 and 0566 is now available in titanium!

G-10/Mic/CF scales will be getting back into the mix shortly.

ZZbLXUBl.jpg

t7UbDnel.jpg

8qlO08jl.jpg

8dRQYlOl.jpg

iaztOMfl.jpg

uZEHyjRl.jpg

ZReadyEl.jpg

RbjxzHvl.jpg

A1t6Pv1l.jpg

OwpHhSOl.jpg

More!

Really getting into the swing of things! Its on now guys! Expect a lot of great things to start coming out!

Expect PM2, Hinderer 3.5, ZT350, 0770, Grip and mini grips soon!

GZcjCC6l.jpg

qZO2lGnl.jpg

TSM1wLDl.jpg

dA4ACi1l.jpg

HYDs3qvl.jpg

RIm9fzdl.jpg

wgPvYw2l.jpg

Back