• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RGT Custom Knife Scales, Titanium, Anodizing, Timascus and more!

Sorry to hear about the hinderer slam.

Yeah, that's really unfortunate that Hinderer would block someone from producing Ti scales, when they can't keep an inventory available themselves. We haven't been able to buy Ti scales from Hinderer for awhile now, and they aren't even producing them for the Eklipse. RGT, thanks for trying though.

And the Leek!

fsTHe4pl.png

Any progress with these?

no not yet... gonna do a lot of focusing on scales the next couple of weeks along with my first folder design.

Woooo! I am very impressed!
Congratulations, what a good job you do!

I was looking for custom digi or desert camo scales for ZT350, something similar to what is done on the PM2 , is it something you can work?

Steve offer a stonewashed version, here is the one I had with a stonewashed scale. I later bead blasted the scale and lock side.

Bead blasted.

Steve is a good friend and he makes some great Titanium scales and great metal work!

I want to see some full folders from you Steve ;)

I'm going to send you a design for one here soon and I'll be calling you in a little bit buddy ;)

Finally back to knives and scales! Machine is still set up for Aluminum so ill be doing some testing and finish up some copper before I convert back to Ti! Manix 2 scales turned out great for testing stages! On too the Rift, Strider CC, CQC 7, ZT700, maybe even some 1911 grips depending on how it goes. Be patient! As soon as I go bck to Ti the first thing ill be doing is wrapping up the benchmade grip V1s I have some designs ive been working on ill be bringing. Those bead blasted 0562 scales look sick!

MjqHxAbl.jpg

RxE9uvMl.jpg

t9T2uBLl.jpg

NQQjwCRl.jpg

EF0EyKPl.jpg

The show side is definitely nicer imo. How about something for the pm2 or a 710? How far out are those? Rough guestimate is fine...

The show side is definitely nicer imo. How about something for the pm2 or a 710? How far out are those? Rough guestimate is fine...

I am doing TI and ALU PM2s already. I have a few in stock and waiting for some ALu ones to come back from ano. 710 I do not have one so I would need one. Probably a few months on that.

I am doing TI and ALU PM2s already. I have a few in stock and waiting for some ALu ones to come back from ano. 710 I do not have one so I would need one. Probably a few months on that.

I have a KnifeWorks 710 in M390 if you need one for developing. I am looking for Ti scales for the PM2, how did I miss yours?

Back