• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RGT Custom Knife Scales, Titanium, Anodizing, Timascus and more!

I'd like to let everyone know that my Thermite scale showed up, and it's PERFECT. I am here to tell you that Steve's work is no joke. The scale I ordered is the one in the pictures above, the green scale with the "vee" lines. It's a great scale, and it made the knife feel much grippier to me. It is definitely a worthy upgrade, and let's be honest, the Thermite is already a LOT of knife for very little money, so why not dress yours up some? And I can be honest. I've seen some prices for other custom scales, and having gotten my Thermite used for like $20 or whatever, I just wasn't going to spend nearly $100 on a scale for this knife.

Thanks to Steve, there's now a great option at a much lower price!

14556606958_28695ab904_b.jpg

Ran some Black Canvas Micarta today! Expect more soon.

I am awaiting some tools in the mail to help progress on the other knives. Expect more models soon.

I have a CRYO II, Leek, ZT 0566, Scalion, and BM Griptilian in the works. Stay tuned!

rkij5Iwl.jpg

The Black Linen Micarta looks great!
Are you able to do the V or Hex pattern on Black Linen Micarta?
Are the standoffs possible in the Black Linen Micarta?
Is it possible to reduce the size of the Hex pattern by about 1/3 its current size (trying to get more hexes into the scale)?

Stayed home with the kid today. Some scales will be shipping out tomorrow instead.

Made some progress on the 0566! Patterns to come soon.

vMsHm9il.jpg

xtlq11kl.jpg

0tUe1dWl.jpg

rhm3Stml.jpg

IkZyIuDl.jpg

Thanks! Small update. Almost ready to start with the CRYO 2

I need to finish up a few customer scales the next two weeks as well. Check back form some new colors of G-10 and Micarta I have coming as well!

Also just knocked out the PARA 2

sEmhb8nl.jpg

ASV60E0l.jpg

Last edited:
Cryo 2. I still need to do another one. Set my spring assist depth to deep. Should work ok though.

Fxj4PCVl.jpg

X2wBWYEl.jpg

4S1K8lql.jpg

Man, you really got the ball rolling!

I'll be ordering an 0566 scale from you soon!

PM2? Honeycomb or V pattern? Silver twill or blue/black twill carbon fiber? I'm dying to see something textured to spice up my sprint pm2. Carbon fiber Hinderer scales will keep you occupied for some time as well...if you're interested. Sebenza 25 looming on the horizon?

PM2? Honeycomb or V pattern? Silver twill or blue/black twill carbon fiber? I'm dying to see something textured to spice up my sprint pm2. Carbon fiber Hinderer scales will keep you occupied for some time as well...if you're interested. Sebenza 25 looming on the horizon?

Yes PM2 in the works. I need to figure out a way to hold it down on the CNC. I might get to it next weekish, Sunday if I'm lucky. Newborn needs taking care of : ).

Will have some plain black CF soon for a Sebenza.

Stay tuned!

Yes PM2 in the works. I need to figure out a way to hold it down on the CNC. I might get to it next weekish, Sunday if I'm lucky. Newborn needs taking care of : ).

Will have some plain black CF soon for a Sebenza.

Stay tuned!

Sebenza 21 or 25?

Back