RichMade Knives Custom Double Ratchet Flipper - what am i looking at ??

epic lols, i was looking the new arrivals on of the popular knife sites this evening and came across this thing.......only $650 btw...

timthumb.php

RMKDBLRATBZnd.jpg

What happens when you drink and CAD. Why not everybody should design knives. Why aliens won't talk to us.

Honestly in comparison a Medford doesn't look so bad, and that's saying a lot. The issue is that it would either have a ridiculously strong detent or be dangerously weak, and unless you are cutting vegetable slices it isn't designed to cut anything at all. It looks it was made with spare parts, but is priced like everything had to be custom machined.

Credit for uniqueness I suppose...sometimes you just have to let art be.

This is what I have been looking for. The ability to slice bread into consistent thickness for toast.

I saw that in an email from the knife site already mentioned, and I just shook my head. For sure one of the dumbest "knives" I have ever seen.

I think it's a cheese/salami knife,you can buy add ons(shims) later, if your not happy with product thickness

Super convenient for all those "needs two parallel cuts" tasks. As this is something that comes up continuously, it's totally worth carrying an eleven ounce dual-micro-hatchet-thingamajigger.

Back