Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

Snailor Jerry got up this morning excited to play. So he brought out some of his Hinderer friends on Sunday Funday!!

Last edited:
etu2u8eb.jpg

Awesome kwazy! That blue scale and eklipse. Nasty!

Thanks Tmack!! Love your new wharnie! Nice gear too!!

And Kevin brother!! Thank you too!! How have you been?? Seems you have been busy lately haven't seen much of you... Although I have been busy too....

Thank you Andreas!!

Damn that little snail makes me laugh.........and yeah.......those are some awesome XMs........the blue scale is perfect on that WF........what a score.......:D

Definitely a lot of things to love in that pic !!!

Ross, haha! Yes thanks for your kind words bro... And thanks to you for the perfect scale for it as well :D

Yes Justin, I've been a little busy. About to start class again while working 48-54 hours/week...so yeah just a little busy! :) I've mostly just been lurking around and observing. Lots of great stuff that's been posted lately! Beautiful xm's, fieldtac's, and Eklipse's. Awesome stuff!

Since it's a pic thread, here's a quick shot I took the other day. Been carrying this guy a lot!

Brad......those are some great pics.......just lovin' the blue & bronze hardware with the CF.......damn they look good.......:D

Kevin that is a sweet XM! So I can't blame you for carrying it, haha! Love that blasted ano, and texture to top it off!!! Wooeeee!!!

Bdbrad, that's lots of CF and Ti... Nice pics amigo :thumbup:

Thanks guys! Chose the CF frag Slicer for today's adventure in the Wasatch. Everyone have a great Sunday.

That brass one is actually a flashlight :)

If they are busting my chops about posting these HUGE flashlights, I better just keep the lasers to myself haha.

Back