Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

4uby5e4y.jpg

vu3any6y.jpg

Last edited:
nice scales tmack!! looking good!

to the gamers out there:

old pic here - even missing the blue pivot screw - but here is to the BEST (console) game EVER - if i had not played this game already - i would buy a ps4 with tlou remastered - just for this game alone - seriously

Thanks fellas! I'm inspired by the best.

Never heard of that game, but I have been out of the game loop for some time now.

Anthony......I am really enjoying your pics....they are looking great......
And Justin......what can I say......any pic with Huckleberry Woodchuck and the snail is going to be good.....and then you toss in a crazy Eklipse and other stuff......very cool, sir !!!

Well.......an epic odyssey has come to an end.......
June 9.......the XM is purchased......it arrived in Canada......it was seized by Canada Customs......and was then deported......it goes to Jensen's house.......it was sent back to Canada.......it was seized by Canada Customs.....again......and was then deported......again......so for the second time.......it went to Jensen's house......
And while I did investigate digging a tunnel to New York.......a large lake would have made it an engineering nightmare.......so I decided to drive.
From Toronto to Upstate New York along Hwy 104E........a beautiful drive on a gorgeous day through some country that was really quite spectacular.........and occasionally smelled like manure.......
Jensen very kindly invited me over to his house where I finally got to meet him and Charlie in person......share an evening with a few beers.....a BBQ.....some XMs.....and a lot of great conversation.......
And this morning I drove the XM over the border.......and it is finally home........on Aug. 26........

Jensen & Charlie.....thanks again for everything.....it was awesome to meet you guys and I hope we can do it again......

Ross it was nice to finally chat in person. I had a blast and hopefully we can get together at a knife show sometime soon. It's almost worth the months of waiting just for the story! Haha. Your hellfire looks awesome buddy. Enjoy!

I am glad you finally have that beauty in your possession Ross!! And the is quite the story to go with it... That was like the final piece to the puzzle... Great pics too!!

very cool hellfire - congrats Ross - and intersting story to go with it

this weekend i am going to drive some cool mountain roads - and meet some friends from the US and one of them has 2 custom knives and some hinderer accessories for me in his trunk! cant wait!

That is a cool story. I've done the same for my other addictions.

Awesome looking blade design.

Thanks Ross! I used it to open up a couple of muskokas last night. I think that's my new favorite beer. Thanks again for bringing that down buddy.

Jensen.......OK......that's pretty cool !!! It is a good beer......Very happy to bring it.......next time I'll bring more :eek:

Back