Photos RIP Ronybear;

Very sorry to hear about all of our loss Ronny was a great guy and am proud to have called him friend.
Rest in peace my Brother.
He always had the best seat at the trough.
Nancy and I send our thoughts and our prayers to you and your family.

Damn. I’m so sorry to hear that. Condolences to your family. RIP, Ron.

Ron was such a wonderful man. My Prayers and Hugs go out to the entire family.
Amy-0

I don't believe I ever had the chance to meet Ron, but I can't say for certain... a picture of him might jog my memory. The thread title had 'Photos' next to it, so I was hoping someone might have shared a photo of him. Either way, this is sad to hear.... RIP Ron. My condolences go out to his family members, hoping they can come to peace with this.

Ron was a legend and he will be missed. Deepest condolences to you & your family.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.

Your dad's smile could light up a room as it often did at the Blade Show and the Busse dinner afterwards.

His laugh was contagious and he will be dearly missed by all who knew him.

You and your siblings were blessed to have had him as a father and a role model.

Thanks for letting us know of his passing. We were all blessed to have known him.

Rest In Peace my friend,

Jerry and Crew

I hate to hear this, he was always nice to talk to and at one time he got a blade at knob creek and I made the comment that I really liked it , and he handed it over to me and said “here, it’s yours” he was a true Hog and an awesome nice guy, he will be missed .. at least he got to go with those he loved around him.. your family is in my prayers

To the Busse family,

I just wanted to take a minute and post on here to all of the HOGs out there in Busse Land that knew my father Ron Hall (aka-Ronybear or Porkybear). He passed away peacefully on 9-14-20 in Charleston, SC with his 3 children by his side. Some of our best times together were at the Blade and Knob Creek Shows. We both love us some Infi and we always enjoyed breaking bread with the gang and admiring all of the beautiful knives. Jerry and the Busse family treated us so kindly and always made us feel at home. Although we weren't able to make the last several shows we were always there in spirit and talked about how nice it would be to make it back one day. Unfortuneately, it never happened for us. Thankyou all so much for bringing us in and always making us feel loved. Those memories of my dad will forever be with me.

Respectfully,

Porkybear2 (The Revenge)

You my friend, had an awesome father. May he rest in peace.

Ron and I had some very good times at Blade and Knob Creek.
So sorry for the families loss.
Porkybear, stay strong, your Dad was one of the Good Ones!
R.I.P. Ron

Finally found this snap I took @ the Blade Show '07 HOG Induction Dinner.
HOG_Induction-Dinner.jpg

I spy Jerry, and Amy, and Skunk, and resinguy, and resinwife, and little resingirl, and Ed, and ....

RIP Ron. :(

Porkybear2 Porkybear2 my condolences to you and your family. I only knew Ron from his posts here on the forum, he seemed like a great guy and a true HOG!

I spy Jerry, and Amy, and Skunk, and resinguy, and resinwife, and little resingirl, and Ed, and ....
That is Ron looking at me, with a snout nose on, from the left side, isn't it?
...If it isn't, then I'm getting senile..lol

Back