Rival Review: Thermite - **Video review & Pimp job video**

Meaning good luck getting a pre order from them before everyone in the country already has theirs

Hmmmm... I'm disappointed to see that people are getting them. Well, actually, not that. I'm disappointed to see people with them, and me not getting anything of my preorder from knifecenter.

Hmmmm... I'm disappointed to see that people are getting them. Well, actually, not that. I'm disappointed to see people with them, and me not getting anything of my preorder from knifecenter.

It's because only one vendor has them in stock and its not a supporting vendor so I can't say who but if you pm me I can.

My thermite and Cryo 2 came in today. Had the same problem as Keeth with the pocket clip scews on both knives. Way to much loctite. I'll have to try and heat them up to get them loose.

first scale done....this was a pain in the A$$!! Milling out the speedsafe pocket was very difficult. Big props to Kershaw for getting this done so well on a large scale. I had to add a liner to allow me enough material to mill the pocket, so my scale is a bit thicker than stock. Turned out nice though

9482026245_e8fd9c4174_c.jpg

9484820874_ca8b180335_c.jpg

first scale done....this was a pain in the A$$!! Milling out the speedsafe pocket was very difficult. Big props to Kershaw for getting this done so well on a large scale. I had to add a liner to allow me enough material to mill the pocket, so my scale is a bit thicker than stock. Turned out nice though

9482026245_e8fd9c4174_c.jpg

9484820874_ca8b180335_c.jpg

Great work! I wouldn't mind a thicker scale, the knife feels to "thin" for me so far.

I've been tempted to get one but I have a 566 on order and I'm beginning to appreciate the idea of just having a few knives. I'm even thinking about getting a Curtiss custom F3 as my 3.5 inch Hinderer-like. I'm sure the 566 will satisfy my itch for a midsize knife for awhile.

I found a thermite in stock and ordered it...should be here by the end of the week.

Nice custom scale man. Mine has been on pre-order for a while now hope i see it soon.

I got my thermite today...for a chinese made knife it feels hella solid, this is defintely a winner.

Sigh...you degenerates made me order another knife that I need like a hole in my head...can you a least help me come up with an excuse????

Back