Rocketed into outer Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Zee, is there anything you don't know? :) That was some interesting info, thanks for posting. I bought my first jar of locally made raw honey this summer, and have been taking it 2 or 3 times a week. Hoping its pollen content will cut down on my allergies next spring. They've been really kicking my ass for the past 3 or 4 years, so my folks told me to try eating locally produced honey. Fingers crossed...

My arm feels like its about to fall off. True story.

And no its not from self pleasure. :p

Much filing, such Work. WOW.

Done for the night. 2:30am too late for a beer? ........NEVER!

Kids go back to school tomorrow, thankfully. I gotta run to the post office in the morning (dropping your steel off Mike) and then ill get a good 4 hours or so to do more filing before i gotta get cleaned up and get the kids from school.

P.s. Angle grinders are FUN :D .... Sparks go EVERYWHERE. LOL

Took the day off from work to go hunting. This is my third day hunting ever. I am quickly finding out that this can be VERY addicting. Hell, I bought my first gun on Monday night. I can't wait to get it sighted in.

As I write this I am sitting above an deer trail intersection. Lots of scrapes on the ground nearby. Every squirrel in the woods are out and so are the crows.

The woods are awesome this time of year.

Jeremy

My arm feels like its about to fall off. True story.

And no its not from self pleasure. :p

Lies! this is the Internets! arm pain = too much self pleasure

Jeremy, I'm jealous! I want to be out in the woods with my guns right now :( pity I'm getting ready for work.

I got hooked up today, been looking for a good anvil for a long time. But prices around here if you can find them are ridiculous, to the tune of $500. bucks for a 150 lb...... thats not gonna happen. A buddy of mine called me friday afternoon and asked if I had found one yet. He was on the other line with his mother that found a 250 lb anvil at auction in Nashville Ten. Wanted to know if I wanted her to bid on it for me and what a good price is. I told her a dollar a lb. Convinced that wouldn't even come close to buying it, I thanked her and pretty much forgot about it as soon as I hung up the phone. Low and behold, she called me back 10 minutes later and said she won the auction at $220. bucks. A steal for this piece. Its in great shape to and even has a couple of tools included for the hardy hole. Cant wait to play around with this thing. Gonna have to build me a forge now. :D

[video=youtube_share;Rl-yszPdRTk]http://youtu.be/Rl-yszPdRTk[/video]

Id love to be out there as well Jeremy.

Have fun and good luck!

Time to go to "work".

Took the day off from work to go hunting. This is my third day hunting ever. I am quickly finding out that this can be VERY addicting. Hell, I bought my first gun on Monday night. I can't wait to get it sighted in.

As I write this I am sitting above an deer trail intersection. Lots of scrapes on the ground nearby. Every squirrel in the woods are out and so are the crows.

Jeremy

Sounds really nice. What gun did you get? And have you shot anything yet - it's been a few hours? :)

It may be a little late for honey facts, but historically there has been wild honey that was hallucinogenic!!! I cannot remember for the life in me if it still happens or not and exactly where. Either way... That aughta cure yer allergies... Lol

Jeremy

Good luck, Jeremy!

It is totally addictive. Even if you don't have success, it is great to sit and watch the woods wake up.

Good luck with the hunting Dresnor!!

I finally got 30 days on my cpap machine, so yesterday I went back to the dr and was able to get a new medical card!! I'm working my normal job tonight and did my last day of farming on Monday. I'm actually going to miss the farming and working during the day. I think I'm going to end up finding a new job with normal hours sometime after Christmas.

Nothing yet guys. Amanda and I are having lunch and then we are going back out till dark.

I bought a Savage Axis 30-06. I also got a Bushnell trophy xlt doa 600 bone collector scope for it. I haven't shot it yet. I need to get scope rings for it and sight it in.

Jeremy

Nothing yet guys. Amanda and I are having lunch and then we are going back out till dark.

I bought a Savage Axis 30-06. I also got a Bushnell trophy xlt doa 600 bone collector scope for it. I haven't shot it yet. I need to get scope rings for it and sight it in.

Jeremy

Good Luck Buddy!!! Take some pictures and use that awesome knife you made!

Good luck with the hunting Dresnor!!

I finally got 30 days on my cpap machine, so yesterday I went back to the dr and was able to get a new medical card!! I'm working my normal job tonight and did my last day of farming on Monday. I'm actually going to miss the farming and working during the day. I think I'm going to end up finding a new job with normal hours sometime after Christmas.
Good luck man! I recently started a new job and I'm finally starting to get used to the hours. It's an 0800 start time, and that is rough since I am used to overnight ER calls... Whooooooeeeeiiiieeee that took some getting used to!

Jeremy
Good luck to you too man! Hope you nail something big!

Hey Trade, we're you under the OSHA 1910 or 1926 standards?

Well, today us my birthday! My wife got me a prepaid concealed carry class and my brothers pitched in to get me a Taurus PT 101. So I'll be joining the cc club soon. I've been looking at getting a Kahr CW40 for Christmas so the Taurus will stay in the house.

It sure is good to turn 45!:D

Well, today us my birthday! My wife got me a prepaid concealed carry class and my brothers pitched in to get me a Taurus PT 101. So I'll be joining the cc club soon. I've been looking at getting a Kahr CW40 for Christmas so the Taurus will stay in the house.

Happy Birthday!

Jeremy

Hard to go wrong with a Savage.

Shouldn't you have gotten a .45 then? :D

My new phone and Ontario SP5 should be here in an hour or two. Maybe this weekend I'll see how well the SP5 does compared to the LHB.

Just got this in, and man I really want to keep this bad boy!

It is a lot nicer than I remember. With the right mods, this baby would be unstoppable. Would look so good stripped with new handle scales.

0eab88753bc83d4abd6084bfd375c4f6_zpsd8ff0978.jpg

I am gonna get one for myself I think. :D

Sitting here recuperating from my latest hospital adventure, and sharpening my BK-9. I still read here often, I just havnt had a lot to say lately.
I saw the last snark thread, thanks for the prayers and well wishes fellas. I am getting better every day. It was a close one for sure. 9 days in ICU then 4 in the cardiac was plenty long enough.

Snark on guys! #153

Thanks guys!
Bighoss - that's what I was thinking. But my brother Ed said I don't shoot good enough and would probably need the extra rounds. :D
He's a ridiculous freak at the range so I have to take a little crap from him. I still shoot better than my other two brothers. :thumbup: I can keep em in the chest cavity at 25 yds. but Ed can keep em in the 10 ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back