Rocketed into outer Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, yeah - I need a pair of Weaver #61 scope bases -- anyone got an idea where I can find them, drop me a line.

Just got this in, and man I really want to keep this bad boy!

It is a lot nicer than I remember. With the right mods, this baby would be unstoppable. Would look so good stripped with new handle scales.

0eab88753bc83d4abd6084bfd375c4f6_zpsd8ff0978.jpg

I am gonna get one for myself I think. :D

Bladeeto had one of those bad boys at the Gathering. Surprisingly beastly. Was quite fun to try out, tho having just had a steroid injection in my elbow the day before meant no serious stuff. Still, I could feel the potential. It was a lot thicker than I had imagined.

Just got this in, and man I really want to keep this bad boy!

It is a lot nicer than I remember. With the right mods, this baby would be unstoppable. Would look so good stripped with new handle scales.

0eab88753bc83d4abd6084bfd375c4f6_zpsd8ff0978.jpg

I am gonna get one for myself I think. :D

Oh my.... That's still on the list right up there with the Potbelly. :thumbup:

Birthday dinner was sooo good! Probably the best pork chop I've ever had. Mmm mmm good!

Not the best pic but at least it has my BK24 in it. :D

read this email from some Chinese company wanting to use my company name...

"Our company based in chinese office, our company has submitted the " the710customsheaths " as CN(.cn/.com.cn/.net.cn/.org.cn) domain name and Internet Keyword, we are waiting for Mr. Jim's approval. We think this name is very important for our products in Chinese market. Even though Mr. Jim advises us to change another name, we will persist in this name."

I mean really come on, the don't even know what "710" means.... so now I have to go and buy out all the "." stuff for my company....:mad: I swear... anybody got any advice? pm me.

Got my second 15 and CRKT Kangee Woods 'Hawk from Dex today. I'm VERY impressed with the Kangee. Haven't had a chance to heave it yet, but the fit and finish are really nice, and the leather sheath is pretty astounding, given the price. Thank you Dex, for your personal touch (and the great deal). I'll work on getting some pics posted.....later. Too much fondling right now....plus I gotta get my 4 and Fiskars cleaned up from yesterday. I was throwing the little hatchet from Finland, and I discovered a downside to hollow handles....especially when your throw misses and the ground is muddy. I packed that thing like a sugar cone. It actually squooshed outta the lanyard hole a little. Wish I'd gotten a picture of that.

Glad your getting better OLJ!!

710, you know your in the big time when china starts copying you!

"Our company based in chinese office, our company has submitted the " the710customsheaths " as CN(.cn/.com.cn/.net.cn/.org.cn) domain name and Internet Keyword, we are waiting for Mr. Jim's approval. We think this name is very important for our products in Chinese market. Even though Mr. Jim advises us to change another name, we will persist in this name."

I mean really come on, the don't even know what "710" means.... so now I have to go and buy out all the "." stuff for my company....:mad: I swear... anybody got any advice? pm me.

No advice here, but now you've got me wondering what "710" means.

Looks like a sweet blade!! I dont think i seen them on your site....

Im gunna have to hit you up again soon. This BK4 needs some micarta bad.

Have back order page with some info. Not sure if I am gonna keep them in stock or not. Just have some really good deals on them right now that it would be crazy not to get a few. This one is available and I will put it on the site tomorrow if no one contacts me first about it.

Bladeeto had one of those bad boys at the Gathering. Surprisingly beastly. Was quite fun to try out, tho having just had a steroid injection in my elbow the day before meant no serious stuff. Still, I could feel the potential. It was a lot thicker than I had imagined.

It really is thicker and better designed that what it looks like in the photos. The blade has some real potential. Actually feels really good in the hand and is balanced nice to.

Can't chop with this one, but I did swing it in the air for a while in my office. lol

Oh my.... That's still on the list right up there with the Potbelly. :thumbup:

Ordered this one for you Buddy! :D I already have your address. Will ship it out tomorrow. Trust me, you don't want to not have one of these. lol

Got my second 15 and CRKT Kangee Woods 'Hawk from Dex today. I'm VERY impressed with the Kangee. Haven't had a chance to heave it yet, but the fit and finish are really nice, and the leather sheath is pretty astounding, given the price. Thank you Dex, for your personal touch (and the great deal). I'll work on getting some pics posted.....later. Too much fondling right now....plus I gotta get my 4 and Fiskars cleaned up from yesterday. I was throwing the little hatchet from Finland, and I discovered a downside to hollow handles....especially when your throw misses and the ground is muddy. I packed that thing like a sugar cone. It actually squooshed outta the lanyard hole a little. Wish I'd gotten a picture of that.

You are welcome GSOM! Enjoy that thing.

I wish I didn't live on rock so I could throw mine. haha If I Miss, the edge would be toast for sure. Probably crack the handle too.

And Happy Birthday RK and The Kid! Hope y'all had a good one.

Birthday dinner was sooo good! Probably the best pork chop I've ever had. Mmm mmm good!

Not the best pic but at least it has my BK24 in it. :D

Happy birthday! It's my youngest's b-day as well. Nothing that fancy here. He got Legos. We'll go play laser tag with a friend or two when he gets the cast off his arm.

And man all this honey talk.

Try making a peanut butter, banana, and honey sandwich! So good.

Would love to try some of that hallucinogenic honey. haha

I always try to buy the natural local honey. It will help you build your immune system to fight colds and allergies too.

My advice, for what it is worth, is to ignore it. You already own the domain name in the real ".com". I think the claim that they are registering that domain in the ".cn" is bogus. As you say, they likely have no idea what it even means and the "very important" claim and the reference to "Mr. Jim" is almost laughable.

I did a quick internet search for "chinese internet domain registration mr jim's" and got a good sized list of folks warning that this is a scam. Broken English and vague threats, along with the nearly identical verbiage sent to some other domain owners pretty much guarantees that the e-mail is not legit.

My advice, for what it is worth, is to ignore it. You already own the domain name in the real ".com". I think the claim that they are registering that domain in the ".cn" is bogus. As you say, they likely have no idea what it even means and the "very important" claim and the reference to "Mr. Jim" is almost laughable.

I did a quick internet search for "chinese internet domain registration mr jim's" and got a good sized list of folks warning that this is a scam. Broken English and vague threats, along with the nearly identical verbiage sent to some other domain owners pretty much guarantees that the e-mail is not legit.

Thanks man!

Is that a Cotton Patch meal?

Nope, we went to a place called the Neighborhood Services. Kinda laid back and swanky at the same time. Great food and service but no crazy expensive.
My wife did notice that we were there only two people in the restaurant that weren't melanin deficient. But we were very happy with the whole experience.

I thought it might be a CP because of the pork chop and the tables. The tables resemble theirs.

Its my name "710". in English my name is July Ten, Julio Diez.

There is another "pot" related meaning but I don't know what it is..

710 upside down reads OIL... So 710 is sometimes used for hash oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back