Rocketed into outer Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... I got the 999 and the 1,000... You guys were DEF slacking on closing this one down.

In other news, I just finished off a plate of pierogies. Not as good as I've ever had, but better than not having any. Fried with butter and garlic and onion and some apple sauce... OH EM GEEEEE!

Cbear, Trade is red, maybe your vision is going. :D

And you're blue!
2x06-Afternoon-Delight-Animated-gif-Blue-Tobias-arrested-development-7915663-300-167.gif

It was actually discussed about Trade while on the mountain... :p But what happens on the mountain, stays on the mountain... Unless Moose is there.

We need someone to start another Snark.

Bighoss who are you using for your sheaths? Congrats on the orders!!

Check the post again :p. AZWelke and I'm not sure if I can talk about the other guy.

Al is a Site Sponsor, he's also a friend to the 'Heads. I just recently won a giveaway from him for a BK-11 sheath (whooot!)

I think you all need to adjust your monitors, Trade is orange, not red! Maybe you guys just need glasses... :D

I know AZWelke is a site sponsor. I was talking about the other maker I ordered from, I think he is but I'm not positive.

Check the post again :p. AZWelke and I'm not sure if I can talk about the other guy.

I know AZWelke is a site sponsor. I was talking about the other maker I ordered from, I think he is but I'm not positive.

My bad. I missed the 2nd post about it.

So is it red or orange? I'm relying on you guys since I'm running taptalk.... On here, everyone is blue.

2x06-Afternoon-Delight-Animated-gif-Blue-Tobias-arrested-development-7915663-300-167.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back