Rodent Rucki.....Pre-order Now!!!!!

Eric, curious about the estimated weight of the ruki compared to the waki? The rucki is shorter but in the pictures its blade height (spine to edge) appears greater, so can i assume it'll be a bit lighter?
Thanks

Eric, curious about the estimated weight of the ruki compared to the waki? The rucki is shorter but in the pictures its blade height (spine to edge) appears greater, so can i assume it'll be a bit lighter?
Thanks

I am pretty sure that is an optical allusion, the fact that it is shorter makes it seem stockier when I am guessing it is not.

Pre-order #2 in the pipe!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Black Canvas/Tanker Grey, , this one is Scott's :D :D

Hmmm, and that reason is...? Gotta tell us now... Please :D
I hear it's a crutch for midgets. ;)

My order is in for a white blade/orange & black G10 handles. Not sure if I made a wise choice, was just feeling in the mood for something different.

Beautiful blade as well as functional. I missed the boat on the waki, but don't plan to repeat with the rucki. Am curious about the handle change from waki to rucki, the two points on the prior seemed a good idea for non-lethal strikes, as well as good for grip.

Finally! I am SO HAPPY to see it... But I have one problem... I cant decide on the blade/handle color combo. I like muddy brown/red and black G10 and desert sage/green and black G10... and the one with tanker gray and canvas scales looks damn great also... Decisions, decisions...

Hey!

Looks like what i did to my Waki..lol

Do i get a discount for design influence???

Btw, by doing it this way i realized that cutting after the 4th bolt was the way to go:)

With the blade a bit shorter i bet the rucki feels VERY nice.

Just ordered two:)

IMG_2151.jpg

Last edited:
One question, Eric.

Are the handles the same thickness as the Waki?

That was my biggest complaint with the Ruck vs. the AK-47... The Ruck's scales were thinned down way to much IMO.

Just placed my order.

I sold my AK and my Waki to fund other projects. Hopefully this purchase will somewhat redeem that.

Ordered BLK/TAN with Tanker... I was on the fence about doing a twin to my Waki.... Mabe on the next run (If there will be one)

Back