Rodent Rucki.....Pre-order Now!!!!!

MR Rucker, I do Believe your right sir... I'm trying to picture it though.
So, do we know if there will be a second run of these babies, Eric? Anybody?

MR Rucker, I do Believe your right sir... I'm trying to picture it though.
So, do we know if there will be a second run of these babies, Eric? Anybody?

+1 on that. I would like to know that too... Because you know.. You cant have too many Rucki´s at home!

What color combo did you get? I'm having a hard time deciding...and its driving me crazy! (in a good way of course...) :D

I know how it feels. I was in the same boat! :D I ordered tan canvas micarta handles with muddy brown blade.... The funds are little bit tight now so I went with micarta handles... But I think it will look great also. Plus I bet it will look even better in time when micarta will be little bit darker. I couldnt decide between this combo and black canvas/tanker gray... Then I thought that if I will be deciding for too long the pre-order list can be closed! So I ordered one quickly. I CANT wait to get it in my hands. Definitely one of my "must have" blades. What do you think about my choice of colours?

What do you think about my choice of colours?

I think your choice of colors are excellent for the micarta options. None of my blades are Muddy so I'm hesitant to order it, but the Tan canvas should look quite good with it. I definitely want to see pics of it after you get it. :thumbup:

I do have a Tanker Gray blade with Black canvas and I think the handle looks to be a rather green shade, so I'm not sure I want to go that route again, although a lot of people seem to like that color combo. Right now I'm contemplating a Sage blade with Black canvas for the "affordable" option, or a Tanker Gray blade with Black/Tan G10 for the "more expensive" option. I've gone back and forth with other combos as well...like the Orange/Black G10 with (not sure what color blade) or the Red/Black G10 with (not sure...). I hope to make a final decision by the end of the week.

Am I the only one who wants to beat on the Arctic White???
My NMSFNO + NMFBM are worn-out Arctic and look awesome.

Am I the only one who wants to beat on the Arctic White???
My NMSFNO + NMFBM are worn-out Arctic and look awesome.
Pics!!!!!
Ohhh, now you want one ;) :D
Dude, thats a fat deal! Thinkin of swappin out the machete & bat in the ride for one of these bad boys :) It'll be my new buddy, wherever I go, it goes
[video=youtube;4j2xEwEHbrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j2xEwEHbrE[/video]

Pics!!!!!

Dude, thats a fat deal! Thinkin of swappin out the machete & bat in the ride for one of these bad boys :) It'll be my new buddy, wherever I go, it goes

But what would come of the War Hawk? You wouldn't want it to feel neglected ;)

Finally pulled the trigger on this one. Tanker Gray blade with Black/Tan G10. Now the waiting begins...:D

I went with the black blade and black canvas micarta and........ tanker gray blade with black canvas micarta.

Oh I'm on this like white on rice!:thumbup:

Wish at moments like this I had a little more cash floating around but hey....it is what it is.:p

Thanks for the work on this Eric!:cool:

Muddy with Black-Green G10 and Black with Black G10. ;)
Standing by for Ruckis.....

IMG_2151.jpg

FitzOdagger - that made my jaw drop ! I have the same color combo cut at the same place.
My shortened Waki is identical !
David Brown did the work - I bought it off the X.

Cool :)

Prolly the same blade.. i sold it awhile back:)

IMG_2151.jpg

FitzOdagger - that made my jaw drop ! I have the same color combo cut at the same place.
My shortened Waki is identical !
David Brown did the work - I bought it off the X.

Cool :)

Back