Rustic Gent

Ah, ok thanks, I think every day is a holiday any more ;)
G2

Good to see you grabbed one of these Gary. I thought they may be up your alley. Always enjoy seeing your pictures as well. Nice work with the lanyard, I bet it works well with the slip!...

I haven't used the slip yet, still in the box, but a sheath that I've 'recycled' from several different folders works pretty good so I am using that now.

IMG_7425 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

IMG_7426 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

IMG_7428 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

A few images taken tonight,
G2

Last edited:
I received my green and tan Rustic Gents after they were held at customs for almost a couple weeks. Worth the wait though. They did an excellent job all around. I wasn't sure I'd use the carry slip at all, but turns out I prefer carrying that way instead of having the knife loose in my pocket. I also really dig the difference in texture between the green and tan micarta. The "fuzzier" tan version actually feels very comfortable in the hand.

Any more info on this? Release date?

I’m sure the specs will be the same as the standard with their 9CR based stainless Damascus. I have not seen anything for a release date for this yet.

Reactions: BP_
The Rustic gent is really a nice and good pocket knife . I have it in Micarta version . I like the leather case too , very practical
49349670797_de172d53af_c.jpg

49349668337_2c9355fc84_c.jpg

Back