• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rusty Polk

This needs to stay where ppl can see it. This guy is riding the reputation his father put YEARS of hard work into and is an embarasment to his trade. As for the gentleman whom did the article on Mr Polk , I hope you have taken it down and do not offer this individual any further "positive" press.

Fellas,
I just received my replacement knife from Rusty. It did take months, but he did come through. During the process of making the replacement knife he did send photos of the handle and blade to ensure I was satisfied. I believe he tried to make things right. I'm satisfied with the knife and I consider this matter settled between us. I had to give credit, where credit is due.
Bob

For $490 total, I wouldn't be shy about calling at midnight.

for $490.00 i wouldn't be shy about paying him a visit.
my money,what little i have comes hard these days.
not fair for someone to take it without nothing in return.
jd

I too have had the same problem with Rusty. I have purchased knives from Rusty before and thought that we had become good friends. I ordered a Knife from Rusty and paid him $400.00 up front. Now after more than two years and talking with him a few times I get the same old story. It will be ready in a few months. I really am at a loss (in more ways than one) about this guy.

So my word is,..DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY ANY MONEY UP FRONT. I have written this transaction off and in the future I will not do business with this person.

Back