Sagewood Gear Dangler

I checked out that Elite GT500, that's one sweet arse bow you got there brother. I'll never, ever be in your league. I shot my first bow about 45 or so years ago and loved it ever since. I shoot that Jennings bare fingered, but when I got her, releases weren't invented.
Got my 4.7 today and ordered a UKE from Brother Chiral yesterday! Just trying to keep up with you Jonny! Now to find some black G10 slabs.......

ha ha, it ain't too hard to keep up with me. What color scales are on your 4.7?

Copy that Brother Needle. I'll fall in line behind you.
Pics when I can.
I'm just giving you a hard time. I don't even have an appealing trade at the moment. Good luck to both of us on the hunt for expertly microtextured G10!

FYI-I'm very interested in obtaining any color G10 for my 4.7.

I might possibly trade my black g10 handles for some jade g10 ones, but only if they have the micro texture on them....

That's kind of like when a buddy and myself were going Muskie fishing at a new to us lake. I asked another buddy who had been there what lure to use. He said a Tuff Shad was hard to beat. I said what color? He said any color will work as long as it's black. :rolleyes:
That's me. Any color slabs will work for me, as long as they're black. :thumbsup:

That would be nice. I have access to knee mills and CNCs, I just have to find some time to play around with them....

I sure wish I could order some handles from their website....
I agree, BUT I'm more or less content with them focusing all attention on handles for existing orders to get things moving out their door. The handle fitment seems to be a nightmare in the shop, so I support all the handles going directly on to ordered knives.

With that said, I still really want textured G10 :D

Hearing these horror stories of waiting for years, I probably won't ever order from the website. I'll scoop one up off the exchange in a heartbeat though!

I agree, BUT I'm more or less content with them focusing all attention on handles for existing orders to get things moving out their door. The handle fitment seems to be a nightmare in the shop, so I support all the handles going directly on to ordered knives.

With that said, I still really want textured G10 :D
Hire a Slab Boy? :confused:

JhB9xed.jpg

91bravo 91bravo wow that is a nice pic! I've tried taking a few in a similar style, but my skills and location and overall outcome weren't as good as yours!

91bravo 91bravo wow that is a nice pic! I've tried taking a few in a similar style, but my skills and location and overall outcome weren't as good as yours!

Thanks Needle! I just took a random shot on my wife's camera. She does all these shutter speed settings, I just center the picture in the eyepiece and push the button! ha ha!

Thanks Needle! I just took a random shot on my wife's camera. She does all these shutter speed settings, I just center the picture in the eyepiece and push the button! ha ha!
Nice team work :D

I only ever use my phone camera, so that's at least a part of the problem. The shade and contrast with the knife and unfocused background is awesome.

Back