SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

Nah sorry mate, My first day with it. My esee3 s35vn has done alot of skinning and meat harvesting and still looks brand new and is as sharp as new but it's not working hard. I don't expect the izula to be much different opening a bag here and there. I like it's compactness I've never handled one before.
I figured any Esee is a great knife and with s35vn (no coating)... even better. Enjoy!!

GEC Serpentine Stag Jack and vintage Elinox 84mm Tourist.
KlWOk3.jpg

Today a screw backed out of a sliding glass door causing it to seize. The SAK in my pocket did not have screwdrivers so I switched it for this Explorer with an OTF ;) Phillips.

Explorer - minus opener layer and awl, would have liked to be able to keep the awl...
jcTYRGh.jpg

...but still gonna be carrying it for a bit.
Have a great day awl! :)

edit; Oops, this pic posted in wrong thread, (other knife not included) sorry. Hope the mods and OP can overlook this error .

Last edited:
Paul, that Tourist is to die for!! I keep looking for a beauty like that with the awl….someday
Thanks Jim, I'm sorry I didn't reply before now as I just saw your post🤥 I got lucky finding this one and I'm fortunate all tools operate smoothly and have seen little to no use:thumbsup:

Enjoy your weekend Jim!

Back