Sale Proxy Requests

I am a TOTAL newbie to this forum, so here goes.... I am wanting to buy a Carothers FK2 and I am assuming they go quickly when they post. Is there anyone out there in the cyber world willing to proxie for me for the upcoming sale? Thanks!

I am a TOTAL newbie to this forum, so here goes.... I am wanting to buy a Carothers FK2 and I am assuming they go quickly when they post. Is there anyone out there in the cyber world willing to proxie for me for the upcoming sale? Thanks!

There are no upcoming sales for the FK2, that knife isn’t in production so you’ll have to wait for someone to sell theirs.

You already have a post in the Want To Buy thread, bumping other threads here with the same request isn’t going to get you one any faster lol. Have patience! That said, take the leap now and get you a Utility Fighter 2 (UF2), those are in production now and offered on the Friday sales.

Last edited:
I'm addition to the post above, I think I saw Nathan post that some Basic Field Knives would be added to the Friday sales (though it could have been that they were being added to a specific sale). I was away for a bit, and totally missed the BFK release; but I think the blade length is a bit longer than that of the FK2.

The field knife is not in production at this time.

We are a small shop with limited production output. We focus on one pattern at a time but we usually have a few of a previous pattern still on a shelf so we will often have two or three patterns available at any given time. Right now we have the utility fighter, which is in production, a few K18 competition swords that I am finishing out as I can, and some of the Basic 5s

We have a few Basic 5 that did not fit into the original heat treat batch that are heat treated now and will be dribbling out. I think Jo is going to put a few on the website today and we'll put some on our sale next Friday.

The Basic 5 is based on the field knife and if someone is looking for a field knife, the Basic 5 might fill their need. Here is a video with a Basic 5 in it:

I'll give it a whirl, brother man, unless someone quicker steps up.

If Daverous isn’t successful for you, I’ll peel one out of my stash for you at Nathan’s price, Brian.

That is a Win / Win proxy offer if there ever was one. Very generous of you guys. 👏

Hey Marc, since you are in the mood to peel off your stash at Nathan’s price, I am working up a shopping list for you…🤔 🤣

Phil

Back