Sale Proxy Requests

Hi,

Just wondering if someone can help proxy for me this Fri 10/19 for a HDFK. Been wanting one for months.

Much Appreciated!

Hi guys, Is anyone able to Proxy for me tomorrow for a HDFK with unbuffed burlap? (Thanks again to WValtakis for the one a few weeks ago, I really appreciate it and love the new antique micarta)

I have to stop booking meetings at 12:00 PST. It is possible I can step out and try on my i-phone but can’t guarantee.

Thanks in advance if so.

If anyone can proxy a HDFK of any handle for me, I would be infinitely grateful! :)

Hi guys, Is anyone able to Proxy for me tomorrow for a HDFK with unbuffed burlap? (Thanks again to WValtakis for the one a few weeks ago, I really appreciate it and love the new antique micarta)

I have to stop booking meetings at 12:00 PST. It is possible I can step out and try on my i-phone but can’t guarantee.

Thanks in advance if so.

I got you covered bud. Wait for Jo to contact you or vice versa for options and invoicing.

Enjoy :)

That’s awesome brother! I appreciate the thought. I wasn’t feeling lucky so I just picked one up on the secondary...
You are a speed demon on those sales!
I will have to pass it on down

That’s awesome brother! I appreciate the thought. I wasn’t feeling lucky so I just picked one up on the secondary...
You are a speed demon on those sales!
I will have to pass it on down

No problem amigo, I will edit my post to pass it down and also congrats on landing the HDFK elsewhere :)

anyone able to proxy for me during any potential Friday sale, tomorrow? Work looks a little challenging at the moment! :) It's like a speed test! LOL

Thanks in advance!!!
-Will

anyone able to proxy for me during any potential Friday sale, tomorrow? Work looks a little challenging at the moment! :) It's like a speed test! LOL

Thanks in advance!!!
-Will

Any of you fast typers willing to proxy for me? I have a meeting today at 3:00.

Got one of you guys covered;)

~Chip

Can someone help me out for the edc today
Our area was hit hard by hurricane Florence then Michael
Terrible internet plus I could use some good news
Thanks
Rob

Any of you fast typers willing to proxy for me? I have a meeting today at 3:00.

Just a heads up, it's considered bad form to ask for a proxy and then still try to score in the thread.

Can someone help me out for the edc today
Our area was hit hard by hurricane Florence then Michael
Terrible internet plus I could use some good news
Thanks
Rob

I'll give it a shot:)

~Chip

Last edited:
Just a heads up, it's considered bad form to ask for a proxy and then still try to score in the thread.
I'll give it a shot:)

~Chip

I'm not sure it's fair to apply that here as nobody confirmed they would proxy so it's understandable to try oneself.
I also understand why people don't pre-agree to proxy as it adds so much pressure:)

I'm not sure it's fair to apply that here as nobody confirmed they would proxy so it's understandable to try oneself.
I also understand why people don't pre-agree to proxy as it adds so much pressure:)
True, but my feeling is that one should only ask for a proxy if they can't/won't make the sale.

~Chip

^^^ I didn’t pre agree because I am still a new guy and when it comes to these sales I didn’t want someone with more experience / faster (I just squeezed in at #5 today) to stray away from a proxy thinking that I had it covered.

At the same time I wanted to try to pay a proxy forward as I have been covered twice. :)

Just got out of my meeting.
WValtakis, I agree with you, but apparently I'm not up to speed on how the proxy works. I was waiting for a reply to my proxy request. Having not received a reply I went to my meeting late at the risk of repremand to try and get in on this last sale. Had I known you fine gentleman would proxy for me I wouldn't have posted. My apologies to everyone.

Just got out of my meeting.
WValtakis, I agree with you, but apparently I'm not up to speed on how the proxy works. I was waiting for a reply to my proxy request. Having not received a reply I went to my meeting late at the risk of repremand to try and get in on this last sale. Had I known you fine gentleman would proxy for me I wouldn't have posted. My apologies to everyone.
Seems to me it should be okay as long as the person requesting the proxy doesn’t take 2...

Back