Sale Proxy Requests

Mpjustin, if you are still covering me it is much appreciated as I'm not sure where I stand. If not then I inderstand and a valuable lesson learned.

^^^ I didn’t pre agree because I am still a new guy and when it comes to these sales I didn’t want someone with more experience / faster (I just squeezed in at #5 today) to stray away from a proxy thinking that I had it covered.

At the same time I wanted to try to pay a proxy forward as I have been covered twice. :)

I totally understand that!
I can also understand somebody trying for themselves if nobody has offered to proxy. If i was in a meeting and nobody had offered I'd be trying on my phone under the table:)

In the beginning of this thread it was nice and neat and easy. Somebody would request a proxy. Another member would say “I’ll proxy for you” and first member would accept proxy.
I think if you want to do a speed test during a sale that’s cool.
But if you score and don’t have a proxy deal already set up with somebody your slot should just be skipped/passed. Some of the threads turned into these big, convoluted messes. It just seems more fair to others participating for themselves. And if you accept a proxy you don’t also try to score.

Mpjustin, if you are still covering me it is much appreciated as I'm not sure where I stand. If not then I inderstand and a valuable lesson learned.

I believe after all the passes you are in the first 5 anyways. I had done the same thing a few weeks ago and have since stated that I was going to only ask for future proxies if I wasn’t participating myself and if things change so I could participate I was going to update the proxy thread so I wasn’t double dipping. We are all learning as we go. They are great blades and a great group of people on here.

In the beginning of this thread it was nice and neat and easy. Somebody would request a proxy. Another member would say “I’ll proxy for you” and first member would accept proxy.
But if you score and don’t have a proxy deal already set up with somebody your slot should just be skipped/passed. Some of the threads turned into these big, convoluted messes. It just seems more fair to others participating for themselves. And if you accept a proxy you don’t also try to score.
Why didn't I think of that;)

^ this :thumbsup:

If I could get someone to pinch hit for me tomorrow I'd be much obliged.

Ok disregard to below. Should I ask for proxy I’ll wait for a current specific sale. At that point I’ll directly ask for proxy.
Thank you

Below was more of a post of showing interest in UF and possible proxy. But we’re all interested in UFs :) lol. So I should’ve probably posted this in another thread, my bad.

I guess I’ll jump on here for a proxy request :) (UF) But I’m in no rush. So if after a couple try’s or missed sales due to work etc.
maybe a down the road fri sale a proxy might be willing to jump in and box for me :)
Thank you

Last edited:
Back