Salvation & resurrection. The cavalry is here to take cure failures. A MUST read!!

I just started collecting these blades, but I am confident that the next Khuk I will order will be as good as the first three that arrived. I will order again after we have moved to our new house in May.

Best regards,
-Emile

Hopefully, we won't overload Art.

His offer is too generous and I have emailed him that I will make things fair and right for all of us. Things have to balance.

Uncle Bill wrote -

"I'll order some BirGorhka village models. My best bet is to tell them to make khukuris just like they would back in the village for their neighbors."

Great. I have a feeling this line's gonna be a winner.

Originally posted by Tom Holt

Uncle Bill wrote - "I'll order some BirGorhka village models. My best bet is to tell them to make khukuris just like they would back in the village for their neighbors."

Great. I have a feeling this line's gonna be a winner.

I most certainly hope that this line is a real winner and that Bro can sell all the kamis can make.
What pees me off is that I'm not going to be able to participate as much as I would like or want to.
Now I'm gonna have to start saving 3-4-5 months for a less costly H.I.Village style Khukuri instead of one of the fancy models.
On the other hand I know that I will enjoy and treasure the rough blades as much as I do the nice ones.:)

And with the return of the convex edges we are all definitely gonna be winners!!!!!!!:D
It's been pretty much definitely proven that even on a softer blade the convex edge doesn't dent or distort nearly as much.
A magazine article a goodly time back portrayed that quite well to me besides my experience.;)

His offer is too generous and I have emailed him that I will make things fair and right for all of us. Things haveto balance.

Speaking of such things, I heard that 1st class postage is going up...If your shipping costs go up, please make sure you pass that cost on to us. Every little bit helps.

I want a village Kobra, and a village 18" chitlangi, and a village tarwar, and...

oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! :D

I want a village Kobra, and a village 18" chitlangi, and a village tarwar, and

:D

Oh lord, I can't believe I didn't see this coming!:eek: HIKV will be RAMPANT now--a whole new line of khukuris. We could call it the.....................
"TACTICAL FINISH KHUKURIS, or Tactical Grade, Testic..er, nevermind:eek:" Unless you'all have heard the word Tactical a little too much;):p

Never get enough of TACTICAL. I prefer a TACTICAL bowl made from high impact resin/polymer for my TACTICAL corn flakes. The spoon is camoflauge (sic) and has a TACTICAL cap on the handle when removed reveals a TACTICAL tanto blade. Even the computer monitor has sharpened corners in case it must be thrown at an assailent.

munk

Art sent email and reported good success. So, if you have any edge problems contact Art and he'll fix your blade and I'll reimburse shipping costs if you bug me about it.

I remember seeing a titanium SPORK somewhere out here. Yall know what a Soprk is right? The utensil that is both a spoon and a fork that you cant eat anything with. I think they have plastic ones at McDonalds:barf:

You want tactical silverware there you go.:)

Back