Sandi

SamuraiDave,
No she doesn't make canvas covers but if we could find her a good fella I would through in a life time supply of canvas covers as a wedding present. Oh, a raffel sounds good to me! Cash and a brother-in-law sounds like a deal.

Bruiseleee, don't freeze yourself until after the raffel!

Uncle,
I don't know wheather to say shame on you or to call Yangdu and tell her help is on the way!!!! She would probably appreciate someone to help with all that shipping.

P.S. This may be my last post because when she reads this she will probably kill me. [/B][/QUOTE]...................
That post probably wouldn't do it, but agreeing to raffle her off might be a tad much :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Well, you can tell she hasn't read this yet because I am still typing but she will be over later. Did I mention she takes martial arts ?? Be sure and send flowers if you don't hear from me for a while.(Peach colored roses are my favorite.):rolleyes:

...We're gonna wind up having to buy a freezer full of peach-colored roses. And wedding presents. And get well cards.:confused: ;)

This is getting better and better ;) ...What type of martial arts? I have 7 hours a week of extra classes that is 6 of them specifically martial arts and 1 self-defense training.

SamuraiDave, You have seen Jennifer. She was at the khukuri convention. She takes Aikido.

DOH!!!:eek:
I remember now...I think...:eek:
Too much studying will do that to you...no really it will.;)

AIKIDO! Oh, oh now I'm really in trouble:p :cool:

Nineteen

aikido

likes knives

whoa, better go and spend some time with my wife:eek:

;) :D :D

19, cute and likes knives :p Wish I could find some one like that around here.

Heber Ellsworth

I'm reminded of Rusty's analogy about UBDOTD's and shark feeding frenzies for some reason--VBESEG:D :D ;) :p

BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!! FEEDING FRENZY? I'M NOT TOO LATE AM I?

shk.gif
shk.gif
shk.gif
shk.gif
shk.gif
shk.gif
shk.gif
shk.gif

OK, 19, M/A,THAT PIGMY WANTS HER FOR A GRANDDAUGHTER!I
can't allow THAT!I'll start the bidding!All the K's in the cave (EXCEPT2:D)!Plus she has her freedom & "never"has to meet the frog!
Sandi,get ready to work! hee:DRemember Sandi, I'm trustworthy!
jim

to be a vet......Sandi, it just might work. Go ahead and introduce your Sis to Tsimi. She just could have the right combination to kick some sense into that old dog. Teach him to heel, sit....but not "speak".:rolleyes:

Back