Sandi

Dang,

I got on this thread a little late... Sandi, is there still a chance for me to meet your sister??? :D .

Granted, I'm forty now, but my friends all say that I really look more like 26 :) . Plus, I'm housebroken, I can COOK, love animals, I'm mostly educated, and could probably find her a job here in SD with a vet's office (a close friend of mine is a vet in Belle Fourche). Is she interested in large or small animal veterinary work?

Now I don't have a ton of k's like the "Researcher" , but I'm adding on all the time (and I'm not as old). I also don't live in a cave and my part of the country is real purty.

Okay... I just wanted to get myself in the running with everyone else. My current girlfriend doesn't like knives, martial arts or animals (other than her cat)... so maybe your lil sis is really the right one afterall :D:D:D

Humbly,

Alan

Who ever thought the HI forum would turn into a lonely hearts club??? 40 & 19 is just about right, Alan.

AC,
Does your Vet friend give you your shots?:D Sandi's sister is, ALAS to mature for you "at 19"! But cheer up, WE will get you what you DESERVE!
jim:cool:

Jim,

At least I get my meds regularly... I can't say the same for SOME folks here :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

Alan

AC
"YOU" shouldn't talk about Wal. that way!:D He can't help it that he has to be kept sedated ,cause of his condition!hee!
jim

I have an iron deficiency....send me a Khukuri....preferablly one of Jim's:D

Originally posted by Bill Martino
Why is it all these threads seem to head toward the same path before they end?

Once you're past having fun (usually by picking at Tsimi) it's all about GETTING MORE KHUKURIS :rolleyes:

Hmm at 22 I just realized I may just be the closest in age to this sister. Though I cannot compete with such feeding frenzy as is occuring now;)

Excellent... I'm off to the deep freeze. See you all in a few years.

Hey Jim, can I borrow some of your K's for some "research"? :)

Close age....:confused:
Deep Freeze...:confused:

I am 19 and I am the President of the Aikido Club here at Baylor University, 2 years running. Also, If we are playing 'Win her with your resume' you really dont want to get me started. :D :p ;)

My resume is on the back of a used McDonald's napkin. :(

I lose. :(

How much is a down payment on a cave?

Hey Bruise your resume beats mine;) Need a roomate in that new cave? :D :D Dont got much money but got alota of sharp and pointies.:D

Hah!

It is a well know fact that women mature at a much faster rate than males... Dave, the fact that you have been in college a while sets you back even further... the university environment sets males back a few years... :D

Now, I on the other hand am not currently in university (have much more free time to devote to Sandi's sis), and I'm really about 26 years old mentally. With her advanced personality and qualifications, she and I are PERFECT for each other :cool:

Besides, she just might like a housebroken guy around :D:D:D

Alan

Back