Scandi Group Buy *Chat Thread*

its hard to say. we have several different processes going on at the same time.

i finished making all the OD scales today. At this point all the scales are completed. We have some A2 blades that are ready for the OD scales and need to get put into the glue-up rotation.

John Boy got started profiling the SS knives this afternoon. I hope to get started Fiddle texturing them next week

with all that said......probably 2-3weeks to wrap everything up..more like 3 if I had to guess..

i am a little confused though..
I had you down for a Ladyfinger which I shipped out already....did I miss something:eek:
You are correct about the Ladyfinger....I’ve got her safely in my possession, and she is stunning!
But my other Scandi GB selection is a KEB in OD, and that’s what I was inquiring about. Thanks for answering my question!

You are correct about the Ladyfinger....I’ve got her safely in my possession, and she is stunning!
But my other Scandi GB selection is a KEB in OD, and that’s what I was inquiring about. Thanks for answering my question!
gotcha
i dont have my "Master" list here with me.

some CPM in the works
2v2EvstjGxurAoi.jpg

2v2EvsYoPxurAoi.jpg

Thanks jaz322 jaz322 wasn’t sure if I wanted to go with A2 when making up my mind but the texturing came out awesome and glad I went with CPM.

Scotcha Scotcha , those are awesome with the two different flavors of fiddle texture. VANCE VANCE was one before coffee and one after? My guess is two different people with different artistic visions, or caffeine.

Thanks David. I like both the before and after coffee fiddletexturing.

Beautiful! Abe, let me know when you get tired of either one of those ;)

Thanks Douglas. Will do. Hoping to get outdoors soon with them.

Back