Schrade + LB7

it is a LB 7 but is the Sundance knife. they were a set made for different indian religious acts and beliefs. i have Morningstar and Thunderbird also but as a whole set. the last photo is a closeup of the knife in question. has scrimshaw on both side.

Thank you delmas2nd for the explanation.

For me this is my greatest find. A Schrade American Indian Bear Cult from the American Indian Series. The only thing I'm missing is the sheath to go with it. I picked it up on the bay and was the only bidder. It seemed as if no one wanted it because of it's flaw with something on the bolster.

I managed to cheap this off of the bolster using my Schrade LB5. Came of with ease.

My name is Shone, & I collect schrade knives that are made in USA. I like & care a LB7, but collect all. If anyone has some for sale or trade email me @ stgrif9@gmail.

G'day Dave, I guess where I was coming from was, we have previously ascertained in this thread that the first Million numerically numbered,were produced by early 1980 when Schrade then commenced Alpha numbering A-Z at 99,999 each alpha number series..<during that time they also changed from 4 pin to 3 pin>...with there being 26 letters in the alphabet and with your number being AA65958,then it would mean by only 1983, Schrade had used/manufactured all the Alpha numbers representing 2,600,000 LB7's plus the initial Numerical Million to 1980 plus another AA 60,000....and yet as in your 3 pin package they were still in 1983 only using your early black sheath plus the Uncle Henry White box after manufacturing some 3,060,000 LB7's...I need to do more homework obviously, however I believe there may be later dated <than 1983> LB7's that were still in the original A-Z alpha series...bearing in mind I believe many later serial numbered had the Uncle Henry tang signature as well.......to sum up if your 1983 time frame was correct every 4 pin plus any 3 pin A to Z would have had to be manufactured prior to 1983...does this LB7 thread reporting with known dates of ownership/new purchase bear that out?...hmmmm......Hoo Roo.
Info for Adj.....there is an LB7 date of Manufacture thread in this Forum if you search...much info on the LB7's with members numbers contributions......trust this helps...

Was there ever a three pin Shrade + USA LB7 stamped (no Uncle Henry) blade knife?

I have a Shrade old timer 70t made in the USA and it has 3 pins. The 70t had 2 productions and the first production had 4 pins and the newer production has 3

Back