Scrap Yard Is Excited To Introduce The Killer Cool SYclone! . . .Coming this Wednesday, 2-7-2024 at 9:00 PM Eastern!

Oh wow, An Infi Kukri at that price sounds very tempting. I may just be in on this. The last knife I ordered was a Tac 7 last year. I'm happy with all the Busses and Busse kin I have, trying to appreciate what I have and not accumulate tons of knives now. So one a year does sound reasonable to me. I'm thinking Stonewashed will do. I have Bk 21 that I had customised with micarta handles and a custom sheath. When I was chopping with it it just seemed awkward in my hand so I shelved it. This might just be the right size and It is INFI as well.

If I didn't already have what I consider to be the pinnacle of Kukris I would be all over this. The regulator handle feels so good; you will all be very pleased, I suspect.

Having combined all the best attributes, thick stock INFI, CBT (coolest looking and most functional fullers oat) AND Res-C, the Syclone looks like it’s the perfect storm. Truly killer cool. l have plenty of kukris, including one made in Nepal. But you can never have enough, especially since the shtf soon. For me, it’s the best all around survival, camp, bushcrafting and self defense tool. If you can carry only one knife, make it a kukri. But also know, two is one and one is none, so have a backup. Btw Boss1911 mentioned tiger hide res-c ? What other colors were there?

Glad I saw this after it's all sold out 😁 - But gotta say, as an admirer of the Zilla always, makes me think, if I was the hangman in ancient times and my job was chopping off heads, this would be the dream blade for those unfortunate, busy workdays.

And I agree - that would look amazing in tan res-c

Glad I saw this after it's all sold out 😁 - But gotta say, as an admirer of the Zilla always, makes me think, if I was the hangman in ancient times and my job was chopping off heads, this would be the dream blade for those unfortunate, busy workdays.

And I agree - that would look amazing in tan res-c

I just checked, it's still available.

I'm last lol!! I'm in for a comp finish, and I'm excited for this one in INFI

not sure what he considers the pinnacle. But if he has the pinnacle, this one is the mountain that it sits on 😂
kNIO79P.jpg

I love any chance I get at posting this pic.....

What do you consider the pinnacle of Kukris? Just wondering...🍺
Whatever this custom shop Killa Zilla technically is called, in my opinion, is the cream of the crop. Fast, agile, feels light, incredibly balanced, sharp and beautiful! It is somewhere between a TTKZ and a KZII with attributes of both. Maybe Mr. Busse or Garth could give the official model name?

IMG_7431.jpeg
IMG_7436.jpeg

Whatever this custom shop Killa Zilla technically is called, in my opinion, is the cream of the crop. Fast, agile, feels light, incredibly balanced, sharp and beautiful! It is somewhere between a TTKZ and a KZII with attributes of both. Maybe Mr. Busse or Garth could give the official model name?

View attachment 2490692
View attachment 2490694
I forgot that one is your's. It is Fantastic! I can see why you desire no other Kukri, it's perfect 🍺🍺🍺

I forgot that one is your's. It is Fantastic! I can see why you desire no other Kukri, it's perfect 🍺🍺🍺
Mine for a time... as with all Busse knives, it is likely to outlive me by a large margin. But while I can yield it it is perfect for me!

Mine for a time... as with all Busse knives, it is likely to outlive me by a large margin. But while I can yield it it is perfect for me!
How thick is it? There are a couple Hybrids on the Bay too much for me, but they look great🍺🍺

How thick is it? There are a couple Hybrids on the Bay too much for me, but they look great🍺🍺
Spine is 0.286 inches but blade looks like full height flat grind, possibly slightly hollow ground? And all edges are nicely rounded, except the sharp one.

Back