Second order for BF Wilderness & Survival patches?

Update:

The 3-Color #2 patch is still in production. I've been having problems with the patch. Each time they fix what needs to be fixed, something else get out of whack. I would say is just carelessness.

My intention was to send all orders that do not include the 3-Color #2 patch last week, but a number of things piled up and I couldn't make it. Those orders WILL BE on their way this weekend.

Edgar

Edgar, I didnt see an update that you had recieved my payment... you got it correct?
MrCoffee

Update:

The 3-Color #2 patch is still in production. I've been having problems with the patch. Each time they fix what needs to be fixed, something else get out of whack. I would say is just carelessness.

My intention was to send all orders that do not include the 3-Color #2 patch last week, but a number of things piled up and I couldn't make it. Those orders WILL BE on their way this weekend.

Edgar

Cool, I ordered the other 3.

Thanks, Edgar, for all your work.

MrCoffee

Got your payment. I sent you an email but is possible I rent it to the wrong address.

What I don't have is your mailing address.

Edgar

I know I sent payment, but did I send you my mailing address as well? I can't remember. Thanks!

Preacherman, our e-mail has been screwy latley, if I didn't get you the shipping info please pm me or let me know here and i'll get it to you

Update:

Edgar

Have you started shipping yet, Edgar?

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Update:

Sorry you haven't heard from me for a couple of days, but I've been sick. Those of you who got patches in the first order know that for a while I was very sick with what ended up been Sweet's Syndrome (which I'm still on treatment for). Now it turns out I also have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and we are waiting for the results of a Western Blot test to see if the underliying cause is the neurulogical stage of something more serious. Any way, all this to say that if you don't here from me for a couple of days, or I don't return emails inmediately, it is becuase I'm indisposed.

Ok, the first wave of orders is going out Tomorrow (those without 3-Color #2 patch). Patches are separated and sorted in their envelopes and shipping lables are ready.

I talked today with Stadri and the 3-Color #2 patch should be fixed by Thursday.

Stamp prices will go up Thursday, but it is only 1 cent per stamp (I thought it was going to be more), so it won't be a problem.

For any new orders that may come, we are out of the 3-Color #1 patch.

Edgar

BIG-TARGET NJ, I sent you an email with the information, but here it is.

I have plenty of the Design #4, Modified Design #2, and 3-Color Design #2 patches. Of the 3-Color Design #1 I only have 2 patches available if you want them.

This is the information you need to make an order. If you let me know what you want to order, I can give you a total to pay.

Patch prices.

Design # 4 = $4.00/patch
Modified Design # 2 = $3.82/patch
3-Color Design # 1= $2.33
3-Color Design # 2 = $3.02

Shipping.

Total shipping including Supplier Shipping (from the supplier to me), Individual Shipping (from me to you), padded envelope and shipping label: Domestic shipping is

1 – 4 patches First Class - $2.40
5 – 8 patches First Class - $2.57
9 – 12 patches First Class - $2.92
Priority - $6.07

PayPal Payments

PayPal charges a fee to receive money. Since I'm nor doing this as a business, nor am I making any money out of this, you need to cover the PayPal fee. In order to cover PayPal fees, add to your payment total (patches + Shipping):

For Domestic payments,

All domestic PayPal payments – 3.5% + .30 cents.

Explanation

The fee for a domestic transaction for my account is 3.5% of the total payment plus .30 cents (multiply the total payment by 0.035 and add the result to the total and add .30 cents.)

Domestic PayPal fees are actually 2.9% of the payment + 0.30. Since the fees are calculated from the payment total, for you payment to actually cover the fees it generates, you would have to calculate it at about 3.5% of the payment + 0.30. (In other words, if you only add 2.9% + 0.30 to the payment, the actual fees would be calculated from the higher payment total, meaning that the fees charged by PayPal would be greater than the amount you added to the payment.) What that means is that the left over would actually be short to cover your total for patches and shipping.

At this stage I prefer PayPal payments.

Where to send Payment

Send PayPal payment to:
jedferrer@aol.com

Send Check (personal checks are OK, you are trusting me with your money, I trust you back) or Money Order to:

Jose Edgardo Ferrer
6905 Windcrest Ln.
Fort Worth, TX 76133

If you need to contact me directly for whatever reason, PM, email or call me at (817) 926-5997 (H) or (817) 320-6293 (C).

Edgar (Preacher Man)

Thanks for the updates, Edgar....I understand chronic illness, and wish you luck on the CFS results.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

Update:

Sorry you haven't heard from me for a couple of days, but I've been sick. Those of you who got patches in the first order know that for a while I was very sick with what ended up been Sweet's Syndrome (which I'm still on treatment for). Now it turns out I also have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and we are waiting for the results of a Western Blot test to see if the underliying cause is the neurulogical stage of something more serious. Any way, all this to say that if you don't here from me for a couple of days, or I don't return emails inmediately, it is becuase I'm indisposed.

Ok, the first wave of orders is going out Tomorrow (those without 3-Color #2 patch). Patches are separated and sorted in their envelopes and shipping lables are ready.

I talked today with Stadri and the 3-Color #2 patch should be fixed by Thursday.

Stamp prices will go up Thursday, but it is only 1 cent per stamp (I thought it was going to be more), so it won't be a problem.

For any new orders that may come, we are out of the 3-Color #1 patch.

Edgar

Update:

The last of the first wave of patch orders went out today.

Stadri sent the latest Sewout for 3-Color #2. I'm attaching it here. I want your oppinion before I appove it or request corrections. There are a couple of details I'm not happy with, but I'm not sure if I'm not just nitpicking. What do you think of the patch. Please be honest.

Attachments

• 50157f.jpg
    50157f.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Edgar, I know that this is being really nit-picky, but, I'm not crazy about the green tang pins. A gold-colored thread would have been better, simulating brass pins. But then again, I'm not sure if it would have been cost-effective. Nice patch, overall.

Nobody will even think twice about the green pins. Granted, they should have been a different color, but its too minimal a detail to bother me.

Edgar,
I'm pretty new around here. Can I still get in on these patches?
PM sent
Ira

Last edited:
It looks good to me. I agree with the thoughts on the green pins, but it's a minor detail. Overall it looks good.
We have to remember that it is a patch and not expect to much from it.

Back