Server issues @ BFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, the double posts are bad!

I feel for the mods who will have to clean all that up. The exchange is going to be full of doubles, pushing legit threads to the bottom and off the first page...

Oh man, the double posts are bad!

I feel for the mods who will have to clean all that up. The exchange is going to be full of doubles, pushing legit threads to the bottom and off the first page...
Double if you're lucky. Triple or more seems more common.

Still SUX here!!! Hope ya got a warranty with these new updates cause it ain’t happening.

Good lord. How come these issues aren't being fixed with the updates? It's getting difficult to justify the Knifemaker subscription with these ongoing issues with this forum. I don't sell here so it's not like I need it either.

FWIW I'm in Ontario, Canada, and rarely have issues. Once in a while it will be slow or offline for a bit, but not often enough for me to think of it as a real problem.

Starts out great. As the day goes on not!!! Timed out a few times yesterday. And sux again today!! Getting to be a joke and when renewal time comes I won’t.

I have had slowness issues for quite some time now, well back into last year. Won't be renewing my membership unless things improve significantly and stay that way.

The server issues seem to have been resolved since I got back from hiatus earlier this week. :thumbsup:

That was until a few (7-8) minutes ago; at 03:22-03:23 UTC 4/24 I couldn't get any BF page to load. Hiccup? :confused:

It wasn't on my end, I tried a few other webpages in the meantime to be sure.

Here we go again. :poop: Last 5-10 minutes page loads are taking 10-20 seconds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back