• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SFNOLE, NMSFNO, SS4, MPLE and Rat Shaker

I have the following Busse and kin knives for sale.

I will try to get some pics up soon, but all knives are MINT unless described otherwise.

1) Busse - SFNOLE #34 of 300 - Satin / Tigerhide - MINT as new - Price drop from $440 to $430 SOLD - PAID - SHIPPED

2) Busse - SFNOLE #151 of 300 - Satin / Tigerhide - MINT as new - Price drop from $440 to $430 - SOLD - PAID - SHIPPED

3) Busse - NMSFNO - Black micarta with black blade - Mint as new - Price drop from $400 - $390 - now $380 - SOLD - PAID - SHIPPED

4) Scrap Yard - SS4 - This knife is "As New" as it came to me, however, it does have a pin-head size flake missing in the coat and a couple of very light scuffs on the coating all on the logo side - near the edge under the logo (barely seen in the picture). The other side is Mint and you can tell it has never been used by the other side. The Dog ears are missing on the logo, but NO Res-C Gaps! - Price drop from $230 - $220 - now $215 - SOLD - PAID -

5) Scrap Yard - Mud Puppy LE #37 (MPLE) - Standard gray Res-C, Knife is Mint as new SOLD - PAID - SHIPPED

6) Swamp Rat - Rat Shaker I - This knife has been lightly used, but more importantly the blade has been stripped, satin finished and FULL convexed. It is RAZOR sharp. There are a couple of small areas where the coating has worn off the handle. This Shaker comes with two very cool Kydex sheaths. I will have to get some pics on this one soon for you to be able to appreciate the improvements to this knife. :thumbup: Price Drop from $200 - $190 - $180 - $170 now MOVED

Razor sharp custom full convex edge:

Very cool neck sheath, has excellent retention, perfect amount of grip for hold and fast release if you grap and pull at bottom 2 finger grooves.

Pocket sheath is a little loose around the blade after blade mods, but retention is at ricasso and fine. The neck sheath is so cool, you might not care about the pocket sheath anyway:

------------------------------

All Prices include all fees as follows:

All Prices include shipping via USPS Priority to CONUS.
Hawaii, Alaska and Canada will cost extra.

Please add $5.00 for insurance - which I recommend for obvious reasons.

Shipping for any other country can be arranged, however shipping to other countries will cost extra + extra because it COSTS a lot to ship - Typically, $25 - $60 or more as I prefer to ship USPS Priority International. Further, I can not and will not be responsible for issues with out of country shipping and customs.

Prices include PayPal fees.
* Payment is needed soon!
However, Money orders and personal checks are welcome. But, funds will need to clear before I ship.

** No interest in trades. I "NEED" money. Sorry.

* First to post "I'll Take It" on this thread - Gets It.
* Posting an "I'll Take It" is a "COMMITMENT" to purchase.

- Emails with questions are fine, but the first "I'll Take It" on this thread get first priority!

** Please email me directly at dwarren1@att.net

Direct email is much better for me than PM and email is much likelier to be checked sooner than PM.

Thanks

Last edited:
Peter,

Email question responded to.
And your shipping question answered.

SFNOLE tigerhide is still available unless Peter posts a new "I'll Take It" on this thread before anyone else.

:OK guys....

We have what "Appears" to be an issue here. And I have already been contacted by one of the Big Cheese moderators for a judgement call.

First, I think I have a solution to hopefully appease both parties.

Here is the deal.

I actually have TWO SFNOLE's that I am "willing" to sell. (I am not thrilled about it. I would like to have a satin SFNOLE for myself and those are my only two, but I need cash very bad and ASAP, so I am willing to sell both and kind of need to. So, I hope Tel1sps and Peter work with me on this to get me paid soon. ;) )

Here is the other part of the deal:

To me, based on my quite clear posting, the first "I'll Take It" is the winner.

But, Peter's first "I'll Take It" included a disclaimer followed by an email involving some slight questions and "negotiations" regarding shipping. I replied and we "eventually agreed upon shipping terms. But, "AFTER" Tel1sps post his "I'll Take It". And to me, an "I'll Take It" with such a disclaimer as shipping and involves price "negotiations" is an invalid "I'll Take It". So, Tel1sps had the FIRST VALID "I'll Take It".

Because of having even subtle negotiations aspect involved which created a disclaimer, I posted in my above post and in my email to Peter the knife was available to anyone else unless Peter posted an "I'll Take It" first. - Because I had no way of knowing if Peter agreed to the shipping terms.

Peter didn't post an official "I'll Take It" first. Peter's included a disclaimer.

Tel1sps did post the first "I'll Take It" WITHOUT a disclaimer.

I replied to Peter's email at 12:01 and posted on this thread at 12:03 my time.
At 12:13, Peter posted he had not received my email. I don't know why and I am sorry, but I have the time stamp from the email and I can't be responsible for delays in how someone receives their email.

So, if I only had one SFNOLE, Tel1sps would be the winner.

Again, Luckily, I have two and willing to sell one to each person.

However, Since I concider Tel1sps the winner, I will give Tel1sps FIRST pick on numbers.

I have:

#34 of 300
and
#151 of 300

Tel1sps, please email me to let me know which you prefer and send me your email address, shipping address, etc.

After hearing which Tel1sps prefers, I will offer the remaining number to Peter.

Peter, if interested in the remaining #, please send me your "EMAIL" address and shipping addres. My email address is listed above.

PM's are convenient in some ways, but emails are BETTER for me to keep track of records. Thanks.

I have tried my best to make sure my listings are clear about how I choose the winner. And I try to be fair about how I work these things out on my end.

I think this scenario has a "Lucky" solution. :thumbup:

I hope everyone is happy with how this has worked out. :thumbup:

Both SFNOLE's are still available.

Both members who posted "I'll Take It" have withdrawn their intents for now.

Do you have pics of the SFNOLE's? I'm very interested.

My two SFNOLE's are both drop-dead mint with some of the finest Busse satin finishing I have seen and good colors on the Tigerhide. And those scales are un-touched. They would look way better with some oil or wax on them. :thumbup:

Busse-SFNOLEs34151.jpg

Busse-SFNO-LE34onblack.jpg

Busse-NMSFNOblk-blkonwood.jpg

Same knife, but with different lighting:

Busse-NMSFNOblk-blkleft.jpg

I have to leave my computer for now, but I will try to post some pics of the other knives tonight if they are still available. :thumbup:

I'll take #34!

#34 is yours.

Please send me an email "Directly" to dwarren1@att.net with your email address and shipping info.

Let me know how you want to pay. If you intend to pay via PayPal and we can wrap this up very quickly, then I might be able to ship today as I am on my way to the post office to ship the MPLE and then some work stuff and won't be back till later tonight.

But, I REALLY need to hear from you in the next couple of minutes. I need to leave and was about to walk out the door, but checked here first.

"If" we can wrap this up and get payment confirmation "Quickly", I can ship today.

But, I can't wait long. So, if you send something and I don't reply back, I had to leave and will have to get with you tonight. :thumbup:

Customizer,

Thanks for the fast payment. SFNOLE #34 Sold and paid. Will ship today along with MPLE.

I will take the sfno #151. Email on the way.

Alfunjui,

The knife has your name on it.

Assuming you are J.L., I have replied to your email and your estimate for International shipping is close enough. However, PayPal fees for out of country transactions cost an extra 1%. So, if you would add $5.00 to cover the extra, we are good. I have sent you a PayPal money request and email.

Waiting for payment and address info.

Thanks.

Back