• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SFNOLE, NMSFNO, SS4, MPLE and Rat Shaker

3) Busse - NMSFNO - Black micarta with black blade - I take it

Stellars,

I have your name on the NMSFNO (GREAT knife!).

I have sent you a reply to your email with the cost for extra shipping to Poland and the extra PayPal fees for out of country currency conversion.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Brilliant, i need payment details from you :)

Emails replied to and PayPal money request sent at about 11:00 a.m. Central Time (about 2.5 hours ago) - I would guess about 8-9 hours ahead of me in Poland (???).

Last edited:
Money sent! All fair and square, now just waiting for this beauty. Can you send me a few more pictures for teasing? Can't wait :)

Cheers,
Konrad

SS4 sold to Madfordiving pending agreement to extra fees associated with shipping to Greece and PayPal currency conversion.

Email and PayPal payment request sent.

Can you send me a few more pictures for teasing? Can't wait :)

Hopefully, the mods will allow:

Here is a pic of the actual knife that I probably should have posted on this listing since it is my best picture of it:

Busse-NMSFNOblkonred.jpg

Here is the tan/Sage I hope to keep and probably strip someday:

Busse-NMSFNOtansageonred.jpg

Here is somebody else's picture I harvested off the forums a few weeks ago, but don't know who to give credit to:
Busse-NMSFNOchoppedintologSageblade.jpg

Hope that helps hold you till the package arrives.

Package will ship today - Monday. :thumbup:

do u still have an nmsfo le?If that other deal fell through,i'll take it.I can send money immediately.

Kirk,

Sorry - you are late.

Yes the first deal fell through (peter r) and the second (Tel1sps) (?????? - Both pretty flaky to say "I'll Take It" and then back out of the deal IMO - I wish people wouldn't "COMMIT" to buy then change their minds!). I feel I went out of my way to accomodate two buyers who "COMMITTED" to purchase and they both backed out.

I feel there should be more integrity among our fellow forum members here to HONOR their words when they make such commitments.
Such a commitment as posting an "I'll Take It" on these For Sale Threads should have the same HONOR as looking someone square in the eye and "Shaking On It".

In any event, two other buyers (customizerwannabe and alfanjui) have paid for both #34 and #151. - Pretty well documented in the posts.

So, both NMSFNO's are SOLD - PAID and SHIPPED - as SHOWN on my first post.

All knives are sold except the Rat Shaker I - as shown on first post.

Last edited:
Back