Share the Wealth - The REK buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a Magnacut (63-64hrc) Ember 3.5 I'm selling. It has sculpted linen micarta scales w/ an FDE kydex sheath compatible w/ the large TekLok. SOLD

i-QTNZf3Z-X3.jpg

i-LvBKcw4-X4.jpg
i-ddb7H5x-X4.jpg
i-C5G6GH9-X4.jpg

i-Pqvb7bj-X4.jpg

Last edited:
No but I'm working on a batch! Should have some in about 3-4 weeks, I've just marked down some people who have told me they wanted one for a while so not sure if I'll have any left but you can dm me
Yes please put me down for one....let me know what ever you need from me to get on that list as I would really love to get one of those from you, they are amazing pieces! Ill post a message on your profile page as well.

No but I'm working on a batch! Should have some in about 3-4 weeks, I've just marked down some people who have told me they wanted one for a while so not sure if I'll have any left but you can dm me
I would be in for one also Josh.

any eta on when you will be doing some more PM2 reblades? Also haven’t seen a defined price anywhere on what you charge for them?

Sorry guys, totally missed these posts!!

I would be in for one also Josh.

For another Ember? I will have some 3.0's in linen micarta soon... just got the scales in from machining, several different options. You guys are gonna love them!!

any eta on when you will be doing some more PM2 reblades? Also haven’t seen a defined price anywhere on what you charge for them?

I've got 10 in progress right now for those who signed up for the last pre-order... the sheepsfoot go for $700+ and come w/ the custom Ti lockbar button installed w/ screws in the lockbar. The next batch I'll have available (probably 8 or so) I will sent out a newsletter at some point in the next month or maybe two. Generally it's 50% up front and 50% upon completion is how I do it.

I've got a Magnacut (63-64hrc) Ember 3.5 I'm selling. It has sculpted linen micarta scales w/ an FDE kydex sheath compatible w/ the large TekLok. SOLD

i-QTNZf3Z-X3.jpg

i-LvBKcw4-X4.jpg
i-ddb7H5x-X4.jpg
i-C5G6GH9-X4.jpg

i-Pqvb7bj-X4.jpg
Hey Josh do you have any more of these in the works?
I love it.

Folks…I have some pocket sheaths for the 2.5 & 3.5 made by duramax for sale (proceeds going to a tragedy) in this thread here…

Thank you, Josh for suggesting I post here. :)

You must be a "gold" or higher member to sell on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back