Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

In honor of Flag Day....
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸
🇺🇸

CGG Ol' Glory. The only CRK made that's a true representation of the flag, with the correct number of stars & stripes.

CGG_OleGloryLg-Balcony4.jpg

A fond farewell to my lefty Lignum Vitae 21. This is the hardest wood CRK ever used, and one of the hardest on earth.

LignumVitaeLarge21R_Balcony-3-.jpgLignumVitaeLarge21R_Balcony-4.jpg

Fun pic of my large 2008 Bubinga Annual

Annual_Smirnoff.jpg

Not the greatest pic, but all my Mammoth Mnandis in one pic.

MammothPlus_1.jpg

A user Mammoth/Raindrop Mnandi

MammothBarkUser_Fedoral-1.jpg
MammothBarkUser_Coffeel-1.jpg

A Mammoth/Raindrop Mnandi with engraving by Bruce Shaw.

EngravedMnandi-Balcony3.jpg
EngravedMnandi-Balcony4.jpg
EngravedMnandi-Balcony5.jpg
EngravedClose.jpg

About a year and a half ago, I got the chance to do a cool pic session with my Tommy Gun Inkosis and....... You guessed it, a Tommy Gun! Was a fun session with me, my then-beau ;) , and the owner of the gun on my balcony, but NO CATS!

TommyInkosiTrilogy_TommyGun-4.jpgTommyInkosiTrilogy_TommyGun-8.jpgTommyInkosiTrilogy_TommyGun-10.jpgTommyInkosiTrilogy_TommyGun-1.jpgTommyInkosiTrilogy_TommyGun-2.jpgTommyInkosiTrilogy_TommyGun-5.jpgTommyInkosiTrilogy_TommyGun-3-.jpgTommyInkosiTrilogy_TommyGun-9.jpg

And a couple normal balcony session pics of the set.

Trilogy_Balcony-2.jpg

P1570342--.jpg

Ummm...just an amazing collection of Mammoth Mnandi's. Thanks for sharing

Thank you!

In honor of Independence Day!

Here's all 9 variants of the US flag that CRK has done. All except the CAD Custom Freedom Flag on the right were produced as CGG's. The 7th and 8th in this pic are variants of Ol' Glory, the only one done as a true representation of the US Flag, with the correct number of stars & stripes.
Big9_Balcony-1.jpg

I know I’m late to the party with this thread but I just finished reading through it over the past few days and it’s fantastic. Amazing photography and an awesome look at some CRK history. Thank you Lone_Wolfe for sharing this thread with the community. What a legendary collection!

Back