Shark Cub (Big Pivot) Release Date?

Hello Demko Knives MWallace Demko Knives MWallace ,

Is there a release date yet for the Knife Center exclusive Big Pivot debuted at this year's Shot Show?

Thanks in Advance!
Lee

Hello Lee,
Are you referring to the Shark Cub (working name) from Blade show? Essentially a scaled down version of the AD20.5? 4 handle options, 3 blade options in 20CV, ambi deep carry clip, and big pivot?

Hello Lee,
Are you referring to the Shark Cub (working name) from Blade show? Essentially a scaled down version of the AD20.5? 4 handle options, 3 blade options in 20CV, ambi deep carry clip, and big pivot?
Yes, that's the one! Re-watched and see now where I missed the Shark Cub working name in the first part of the video. :thumbsup:

Shark Cubs are in our shop now being inspected before shipping to your favorite dealer. We have peel ply G-10, smooth and textured Ultem, smooth titanium, and smooth black anodized aluminum. Blades are 20CV and are the Sharks Foot, Slicer Shark, and a clip point with thumb stud.

IMG_2720.jpegIMG_2722.jpegIMG_2723.jpeg

I’m not sure if I can list dealers here. Maybe Blues Blues can answer that. I’ve been a moderator for like three days and don’t want to set a bad tone by breaking forum rules.
Here's the paid dealer list:

It's okay to link to any of them.

However, if your dealers aren't on the list, you can either send a PM or mention them without a direct link and no fanfare. I think we can allow a little latitude in this area with it being your sub-forum...but best not to make a habit of it out of respect for those that pay the freight to promote on this site.

Here's the paid dealer list:

It's okay to link to any of them.

However, if your dealers aren't on the list, you can either send a PM or mention them without a direct link and no fanfare. I think we can allow a little latitude in this area with it being your sub-forum...but best not to make a habit of it out of respect for those that pay the freight to promote on this site.
Thank you Blues Blues

Blade HQ will have the Ultem textured and smooth.

DLT Trading will have the smooth titanium.

The Demko Knives website will have the black peel ply G-10 and anodized aluminum. These two versions will also be sold at various stocking dealers.

Forgive me for not being more transparent but I don’t want to bend rules, let alone break them.

Last edited:
Edit to my post #17. DLT trading will carry the smooth titanium. I went through the list of Paid Dealers alphabetically and didn’t see them as they are listed as Jordan@DLTTrading. My apologies for the oversight/error.

Back